Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

so i trade this for a 97 prelude sh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i trade this for a 97 prelude sh

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/473179822.html

the prelude has been in a wrack with a deer and has a salvage title...and has 100k on body and 90 k on motor...the car is black...and i only got one pix from him and was takin in the night ill post pixs tommmorw evening when he gets me day pixs...
    Last edited by Dans92cb7; 11-15-2007, 01:30 AM.

NO!!!!! keep the civic!

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182
      NO!!!!! keep the civic!
      why....?lol...

Comment

show us the pic

bu personally i like civics better than ludes or integras for some reason unless there like 98 or 99 and up

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by Dans92cb7
          why....?lol...

simply because it's salvaged..

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
            simply because it's salvaged..
            true that but there more of luxrey car..i think and its something new theres all kinda civics and there ever where...lol if anything im going sell the car so i can buy a new motorcycle so what u think i can get more money out of the civic or prelude...? and its dohc vtec...lol

Comment

idk
              what would a salvaged title interfear with ?
              like higher insurance? no as many people wanting to buy it ?

Comment

probably both, but I think resale is the hardest thing

I just bought a salvage crx

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

sucks so like on the title it says salvage? or where?

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                    probably both, but I think resale is the hardest thing

I just bought a salvage crx
                    i mean its a honda...lol everone wants one now gas prices are fucking retarted...and its a dohc vtec motor let alone a sh 5speed idk we well find out when i get pixs up...i just want enough money to buy new pix dont mater to me...im not going keep the damn thing i got the cb7...lol i could motor swap lol take the h22 and swap that with something and what is the sh code on the block h22??

Comment

not a big fan of civics but def stick with the civic instead of the prelude

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
                        sucks so like on the title it says salvage? or where?
                        I don't know, the title hasn't come in the mail yet, but it probably does state it on there

i mean its a honda...lol everone wants one now gas prices are fucking retarted...and its a dohc vtec motor let alone a sh 5speed idk we well find out when i get pixs up...i just want enough money to buy new pix dont mater to me...im not going keep the damn thing i got the cb7...lol i could motor swap lol take the h22 and swap that with something and what is the sh code on the block h22??
                        That's what I said, thats why I bought the rex, it will get me better mpg, and I've always liked them

But if you try to resell when you say "salvage" people tend to lose interest quickly.

But like you said its still a honda, just fix it up and its fine. I've seen non-salvage cars that are much worse off

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                        where you been, is something wrong?
                        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

The ad says it gets 45mpg, I call b.s. on that, my car is way lighter, and gets only 32.

I have never heard of a prelude getting 45mpg, unless it has some electric hybrid swap... LOL

The civic hybrids only get like 43-47 I think....

Comment

Originally posted by dean_harryman
                            The ad says it gets 45mpg, I call b.s. on that, my car is way lighter, and gets only 32.

I have never heard of a prelude getting 45mpg, unless it has some electric hybrid swap... LOL

The civic hybrids only get like 43-47 I think....

for one its a civic that gets that...not a prelude read the thread buddy...and its a vtec-e civic hx ill post the mpg link in minute

Comment

http://www.intellichoice.com/reports...96/Honda/Civic

now read...smarta**

Comment

Working...
                              X