Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

TeAm MaSsAcRe-->cb7 tuner crew name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by king29
    yeah but the h22 is a all out torque motor by far and has way more capabilites then a single cam f22 so yeah i want at least minimum 700whp or more

i was thinking of just checking out some brian crower kits for the h22 i seen some cams for the h22 and man im impressed their 440$ each so yeah i see more possibilites with the h22 no offense
    Yay for more false info...If you want tq drive something that has power lol. H22 a torque monster lol. Way more capabilities than the F is an understatement (As I recall one of the boosted F series made over 500whp recently). Ciscos all motor red project wil keep up with stock h22 if not slightly modded h22's. His white car will probably "massacre" most h22 setups on here and he is all motor. Either way 700whp is a lot of work...and most likely NOT dd'able. Street tires are worthless with that power. The only place your gonna use that is the track. Just because you have oh so much power you have to be able to put it to the ground adn guess what 700whp does to street tires on an fwd car...I shouldnt have to explain. There are a few that are going to be pushing 600 sometime soon on this forum. Just slapping a turbo and hoping for 700hp is just retarded. We dont drive supras/skylines that can take 1k stock block if not more.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Even Supras and Skylines don't last with high horsepower on stock blocks. 500whp is about all an RB26DETT is good for without running into potential reliability issues. I'm sure they CAN make 700whp or so with a stock block, but daily driven, I'd give even a well-tuned one 3 months at that level before it blows.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Even Supras and Skylines don't last with high horsepower on stock blocks. 500whp is about all an RB26DETT is good for without running into potential reliability issues. I'm sure they CAN make 700whp or so with a stock block, but daily driven, I'd give even a well-tuned one 3 months at that level before it blows.
        Actually you will be surprised what the 2jzgte is able to handle. The RB26dett is more like 800hp ish before driveline parts break as I recall. There are plenty of people runnin stock block pushing 1000 hp ish on a few supra forums. Its not an uncommon thing to see. The block itself is designed nice. Closed deck/Cast Iron block. Pretty damn strong and mate that with the v160 getrag you got a beast.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

True. But do they drive them daily at 1000hp? I'm sure that's max output, and probably a project/fun car. Show me a car that gets at least 100 miles a week put on it making that kind of power...

Comment

Show me a car that gets at least 100 miles a week put on it making that kind of power...

Not exactly every week, but you get the picture

And for an idea of what a nice turbo setup for an h22 looks like, check this out. And keep in mind he is looking at right around 600 hp for this application.

http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258835
            Last edited by Tnwagn; 11-19-2007, 08:10 PM.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Accord_SiR and Kamaccord are also ones to look at. Both are expecting over 600whp with their builds.

400whp would take AT LEAST $10,000 in modifications to achieve, unless you have some major hookups on parts. That's assuming you perform 90% of the labor yourself (some machining stuff just HAS to be paid for, unless, again, you have some major hookups)

Comment

Originally posted by king29
                so what do you guys think of my cb7 tuners crew name??

0-10
                So when your "team" becomes popular and you decide to get winshield banners are you going to make every other letter capitalized?

I'm just curious

I think that would be PhAt
                "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Fixed it for you, Val.

Comment

Fixed it for you, Val.

LOL thanks deev...
                    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

True. But do they drive them daily at 1000hp? I'm sure that's max output, and probably a project/fun car. Show me a car that gets at least 100 miles a week put on it making that kind of power...
                      Well yea thats obvious any car runnin 1000hp daily will need c16 or some sort of race gas constantly. They are driven everyday and daily'd. My friend friend has a single t88 supra. He pushes 700whp on pump as I recall I forgot and uses c16 on race days. His car lags like a bitch but reppin the old school with his t88. Also have a buddy with a t66 he is making 650whp daily driven. They are potent cars. I do agree with you they do not daily them at 1000hp constantly but they are daily driven since they are reliable. Plus 1000hp gets you some shit gas mileage lol.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Of course, 700hp on an H22 wouldn't be a daily driver either... not a reasonable one (700whp in the rain... yikes!)

More than double the stock motor's output on a stock block is not wise.

Comment

im gunna end the arguing now.

ive been doing some research and it would be easy.

intake = 20whp
                          exhaust = 20whp
                          header = 20whp
                          turbo = 400whp
                          tuning = 150whp
                          a hot internet girlfriend to go with these smokin hot internet ratings = 15whp
                          assload of manufacturer stickers = 10whp

all that and he should be easy surpassing 700 at the wheels
                          come on guys just look it up on ebay

im just bein a jerk sorry haha

Member Ride Facebook
                          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                          For Sale Thread

Comment

This is stupid.

Stock F22 does NOT flow more than a stock H22.

Comparing modified F22 to stock H22 is pointless.

Both engines will make power.

Both engines will require modification to do so.

An F22 isn't going to hold 400HP stock, any better than an H22 will.

Full build H22 vs full build F22 will be pretty similar in most cases. The F22 does have more headroom, theoretically, but you have to be able to exploit the small and minor differences, which most people on here would be unable to do.

Bisi and Cisco are not AVERAGE tuners.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Cisco is on more of an average tuner budget (and I'm sure Bisi was as well... when he started). However, both of them are extremely intelligent, extremely patient, extremely detail oriented, and not willing to cut corners or compromise. Most tuners in general do not have those qualities in such quantities. I certainly don't! I'd be better off doing the things I do best and paying someone like them to build a motor for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X