Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bought the rims I have been eying...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look good! I'm glad you decided to get them!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i dont cart if those are fake or not, i would comp them in a minute. and pics please.....

Comment

nice pick up man, should look hott on your ride.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Those are really nice! You will def. want to buy a set of aftermarket lugs, the stock ones have acorn style seats, for those wheels or any other aftermarket wheel for that matter, you're going to want lugs w/ tapered seats. I think it's like 60* taper or something like that, but it's mostly all the same.

Comment

I just went out and bought some lugs $120 bones, ouch, atleast they won't get stolen. Im just about to put them on, i'll get some night shots, and post tonight, and some day shots tomorrow...

Comment

Love em

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

those rims are nice,
                My RIDE

Comment

Even if they are fakes, most people wouldn't know the difference between a real TE37 and a fake if you hit them in the head with one.
                  ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                  '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                  Short ram intake
                  Tenrai Himoto catback
                  Smashed front end
                  Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

tiiight!! damn if i can score me some knock off TE37 i soo would!! great find!
                    -:¦:-
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

as i said before, those wheels are tits!

these happen to be fake tits, but who's complaining!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i want those on my coupe!!! them shits are hot!!!!! where can i get some knock offs???

Comment

here is some rainy day pics with a bunk camera , I really need to drop her another inch or get some bigger tires...

Comment

She's a beut man, If that's your daily I wouldn't suggest dropping her personally. Needs a nice painted black Spoon lip!!! :P
                            Confucius say...when god gives you gators...make Gatorade

Comment

Drop it a bit more and you've got one of the hottest CB's on this site. That thing is beautiful. Good buy, really set off your car nicely

Comment

Hottness! Just get some bigger tires

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                                BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                                SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Working...
                                X