Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ef civic engine/interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ef civic engine/interior

ok so i finally got my civic project car to my grandpa's house to work on it, i got it running, but there is a metal tube that the radiator goes into that has rusted a hole in itself, so new hoses i gues, btw if anyone has a newer d series engine with vtec for sale LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

sp the interior and exterior are solid and near perfect, but under the hood is rusted and corroded, eventhough i didn't have any problem nuts, bolts, or screws while i was taking it apart today i am still going for a new engine so like i said before if anyone has any engine parts or complete d series engines with vtec and wiring harness pm me PLEEEEEEAAAASE ohhhhh and those cherry floor mats were the previous owners......my girlfriend which were takin out shortly after the photos were taken.

Ugh... yeah... everything is sweet except under the hood. Rip it all out and start over!

Or just boost her til she blows... THEN rip it all out and start over

So what are you planning? Turbo D? NA D? B swap (mini-me or B20 VTEC)? H/F swap?
    MANUAL SWAP!

Comment

i am planning to go with a boosted d series from a newer civic and also a manual swap, engine looks bad but i did get it running just some coolant lines are corroded bad and the bolts are rusty, but im getting a bolt kit from password jdm for the fender and lights and an engine bolt kit from ebay, so i plan on having new engine suspension and exhaust by june

Comment

the engine looks like death why dont u just swap in a f22 and boost like f22hb shit is tight imo

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

im jealous. i love hatches. gut it, swap it and run it into the ground!

Member Ride Facebook
          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
          For Sale Thread

Comment

An F22 would take a good deal of work, and probably a custom mount kit (which would cost more than he paid for the car). It'd be nice, but probably not in the budget.

Comment

booooost

Comment

yes boost will come, but first h swap in the coupe and rims and tires in feb/march by the way f22hb love the hatch, wanted a 93 model but i saw yours all turboed and nice then my g/f wanted to get rid of it so i was like you knwo what ill just make this thin e.f. in' badass lol
                Last edited by wvcb7; 02-16-2008, 12:01 AM.

Comment

fyi its not an ef.. its a US ED. anyway sweet car looks strait, i loved mine when I had one with a DOHC ZC GL.
                  Originally posted by jboyce
                  i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
                    fyi its not an ef.. its a US ED. anyway sweet car looks strait, i loved mine when I had one with a DOHC ZC GL.
                    lol, I have an ed6 and still call it an ef. Its like a slang term nowadays.Nobody cares about an ed. That sounds week.

Comment

was it free?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

it started out to be free, but i felt bad cause it was my gf's and she's trying to buy a new car so i through 450 at her and now it's mine

Comment

Working...
                        X