Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cop's are jerks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cop's are jerks

yesterday was a bad day i got my license takken away all because a cop does not know how to read dmv paper work. so now i have to go back to dmv and pay another 12 bucks for another license. i hat sbsd sherriffs especially in chino hills.

you read the print out and i bet you can understand it.[IMG][/IMG]
    My 92 accord

dang

Comment

DAM COMPUTER!!!! i wanna see!!! hahaha

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

police are here to help us for our safety and well being tho

..unless its from scientology and or riots, police dont give a damn they just want shit to go down so they can test out all that gear sittin in the closet lol

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva

..unless its from scientology and or riots, police dont give a damn they just want shit to go down so they can test out all that gear sittin in the closet lol

i understand that but you have never been too chino hills CA there is no crime over here so the cops just pick on people. i just find it funny that when you do infact do something everything goes on you record faster than you can think. but when it's time to take shit off because you paid you dues they take there sweet as time.!!!

i guess im too brown for this town.
          Last edited by eulogy_1981; 02-23-2008, 06:41 PM.
          My 92 accord

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva

Then thats what they should stick too...insuring our safety. Quit being ticket hounds, and go fight the real criminals. I finally got my insurance down to like 240 bux a year last month, gotta nice thing in the mail about how my insurance rates had been dropped, good stuff. The following week i get a ticket for doing 64 in a 55 getting on the hwy, from a elevated on-ramp, at 12 oclock at night by a county sheriff. Total money racket. So I get a 25 dollar fine for speeding but have to pay 100 bux in court cost, plus my insurance is gonna go back up if i plead guilty to speeding.

Comment

Originally posted by IBCNYA
              The following week i get a ticket for doing 64 in a 55 getting on the hwy,
              How fast were you going?
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

You think that's bad? I got an $86 dollar ticket for driving through a parking lot, because the cop thought I was avoiding the red light at the intersection the parking lot is located next to.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
                  You think that's bad? I got an $86 dollar ticket for driving through a parking lot, because the cop thought I was avoiding the red light at the intersection the parking lot is located next to.
                  Were you?

To the OP, that printout looks to me like the tickets are outstanding until the agency receives payment from the DMV. That means that until your payments are processed, they're still outstanding. Sounds like he was justified to me.
                  Why did you get pulled over in the first place? Was it for that, or because you were doing something else illegal? If you were speeding, I'd say $12 to get a new license is MUCH better than a speeding ticket!

Comment

well hows this for hatin cops. my friend was speedin (80 in a 65) and i was just ridin along. state dick flew up on us who had been sittin on an overpass. and yelled at me for 20mins that i hadnt been wearing my selt belt but when they came off the overpass i must have put it on. wtf, i had it on for the whole trip. but he let off when i asked how he seen a selt belt in a car going 80 w/ tinted windows and black interior from a overpass?

Comment

so they didn't impound your car then? if he took your license, how did you get home? or were you w/ a buddy?

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Were you?
                        No, I was actually parking, though I did have to pull the car a tiny bit into the road to swing into the parking spot. I'm assuming that's why the cop thought I was "avoiding it." However, he just thought I was full of shit. He's the one jerk I've run into around here. The rest of the cops are very nice. It's pretty narrow. Like in my picture:

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Ah, I see. So he thought you tried to cut through, saw him, and made a quick move to pull into the spot to cover your ass...

The funny thing is that you DIDN'T avoid the light. You pulled into the parking lot, and you parked. Even if you did it because you saw the cop, what grounds could he cite for the ticket? "intention of evading a signal"? Regardless of whether or not you intended on doing it, you didn't do it. I'd have fought that in court.

I got pulled over for a headlight one time. It blew as I was leaving a restaurant. 2 miles down the road (mind you, after the auto stores closed), a cop going in the opposite direction pulls a U turn, flashes my friend out of the way (he was behind me), tails me for a few, then pulls me over. The first thing he asked was "why were you going so slow?"... I informed him that I was going 40... in a 40 mph zone... "so slow" was the absolute legal limit. Any faster, I'd be breaking the law. "So you were going slow because you knew I was behind you?"... Of course... If I WAS going to speed, I sure as hell wouldn't do it with a cop following me! "Everybody speeds around here"... (and I'm sure you get em all, buddy...) So, I got a ticket for the headlight, and then he let me drive away. My car was bone stock at the time.

I normally defend cops. I know their job can be stressful, it's not easy, and they have to deal with plenty of idiots... all day long. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, and I won't call a cop a jerk when he's right. Hell, I DID have a headlight out, so the guy had a right. It's a crappy reason to go through the lengths he did, but he still had the right. However, that "why were you going slow" BS was uncalled for... THAT is being a jerk!

The dude was like 60 though. A little old to be a cop... 20 years in to retire, right? Doesn't that mean he must've joined at 40 or so? As far as I'm concerned, I'M too old to think about becoming a cop at my age!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

As far as I'm concerned, I'M too old to think about becoming a cop at my age!

you wouldnt be one of those grumpy ones would you???

Comment

Me? Grumpy? Nah...

Comment

Working...
                              X