Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hypercoils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypercoils?

has anyone hear ever heard of hypercoil springs. My buddy has a set for pretty cheap and im havin him check the spring rates. What is the stock cb7 rates for the front and back? If they are stiffer will i have to change my shocks? Thanks for all your input, i hope someone can help me out.

Never heard of Hypercoils... Don't even recall ever seeing them on Ebay.

How much of a drop are they?

Ideally with any modified suspension you should upgrade the struts. If it is a mild enough drop and your current struts are in good shape you MAYBE able to get away with running on the current struts.

Again that is a BIG MAYBE.

I am on Tein S-Techs and my stock struts, have been for about a year and 2 months, with no issues. Basically I have been very lucky, and VERY careful.

Comment

oh there deffinitly not an ebay brand. have you ever heard of c&r? they make the radiators for nascar. they sell them for 4bills...

Comment

Working...
      X