Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lost......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost......

ok..soo i just ran into some money..and i'd like to spend if on performance parts for my car.i already have i/h/e.problem is i'm sorta lost to what to get for it next.....i'm looking for a p12.but nobody seems to want to sell one...soo what should i get next?a cam gear?i dont have enough for a p&p...soo please help.what should i get next?

spoonsportsaddict

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
    ok..soo i just ran into some money..and i'd like to spend if on performance parts for my car.i already have i/h/e.problem is i'm sorta lost to what to get for it next.....i'm looking for a p12.but nobody seems to want to sell one...soo what should i get next?a cam gear?i dont have enough for a p&p...soo please help.what should i get next?
    is your car at its 100%?

Originally posted by deevergote
    .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Suspension and brakes are always a worthy place.
      Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by verderacer View Post
        Suspension and brakes are always a worthy place.
        suspension is done..2 1/2 drop in the front 2 in the rear,rear sway bar,and front and rear strut bars.brakes are fine.exterior is how i want it.interior is how i want it.i'm asking about waht to do next to my engine.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

fix ur cancer...

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
            suspension is done..2 1/2 drop in the front 2 in the rear,rear sway bar,and front and rear strut bars.brakes are fine.exterior is how i want it.interior is how i want it.i'm asking about waht to do next to my engine.
            1st, just make sure your car is at its 100% as in no problems with the engine....

2nd, what engine, what headers, what intake, what, exhaust, what IM do yo have?

Originally posted by deevergote
            .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

How much do you have to spend?

Turbo
              Tires
              Bisimoto products(header, cam gear, etc.)

Comment

Intake manifold swap. Cam regrind. idk?

Comment

There are a few p12 ecu's on eBay, that's where I just got mine, 54 bux shipped

Comment

weapon r throttle rotor adapters are nice. i like mine alot lets you get to wide open throttle 50% sooner so it just makes the gas pedal really touchy and sensitive.... i like it.. make the car feel like it always wants to go

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                    Originally posted by deevergote.
                    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                      weapon r throttle rotor adapters are nice. i like mine alot lets you get to wide open throttle 50% sooner so it just makes the gas pedal really touchy and sensitive.... i like it.. make the car feel like it always wants to go
                      point me to where that is. lol. i LOVE throttle response.

JDMchristian991. how much do you have to spend? do you have an A6 IM? an a6 cam? what motor do you have?

Comment

ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Weapo...spagenameZWD1V

But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

what do you plan on doing? keeping the motor you have for now and save up to do a swap? maybe go turbo with the stock motor ?

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                            hmmm.......that looks reallly nice.and in budget too.i think i'm going to get one of those and a a6 im

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              point me to where that is. lol. i LOVE throttle response.

JDMchristian991. how much do you have to spend? do you have an A6 IM? an a6 cam? what motor do you have?
                              lol.i just got your myspace message.but i got about 140-160 pending on a job i might have...but i definitly have 140. i was going to buy some cheap tires for my 17's....but my dad works for yokohoma.and he can get me free advans in december...so i'm just going to wait on that.i was thinking of buying a type r rear lip...but then i'd have front and rear lips,and stock skirts so it'd look kinda weirdd.140 isn't enough for a 5 speed swap so thats a no..so i'm just going to try and make my auto a4 as beast as i can before the 5 speed swap

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                              X