Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Good looking Exhuast would you trust it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking Exhuast would you trust it?

I found two good looking exhausts the quality looks good, would you buy it?

http://www.advancedjdmparts.com/prod...cat=494&page=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...=p4506.c0.m245

im kinda short on cash if it was up to me i would go with APEXI WS2. Tell me what u think?

save up, you won't regret it.

Comment

I've got the eBay exhaust, and as long as you use the stock cat, it's not loud at all. A guy here in Omak has the WS2 on his Civic, and I think my exhaust is quieter, it's only loud when you bog it going down a hill, and even then, it's not obnoxiously loud. Granted, the WS2 is a better brand, but I'm happy with it

Comment

well saying "ebay exhaust" doesn't help you much as "ebay exhaust" could be any of the thousands of manufactures who make exhaust components

But you don't want to go cheap on anything you put on your car, try magnaflow I hear many good things about them.
        ____

Comment

Why would u punish urself with a fart can

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i have a magnaflow on mine it sounds pretty good... but if you could have a lil patience i would go with the apexi.
            The most influential people have influential friends i have none but peer pressure!!!

Comment

If your not aiming for performance, then its fine. With no name exhaust, its hard to tell how loud they are.

Comment

It was a no-name eBay exhaust.
                My exhaust has a fart can, but with the stock cat, it's quiet, very quiet, well, until I ended up with an exhaust leak, but it's in the shop now, the gasket between the down pipe and cat was shot, that sounded like shit.

Comment

If anything, buy the system cheap and then have a different muffler welded on.
                  VIP Status.

Comment

If you got a mig welder or know someone who has you can diy your own piping and then spend u cash on a good muffler

Comment

Thanks for the input i agree you get what you pay for Ive heard some good no name ebay exhausts that sounded ok. The last thing i want is a fart can, apexi and greedy is kinda high though and with college expenses how knows how long it would take to save up. Thanks for the input

The ebay one actually looks good though? Best one ive seen thats not name brand

Comment

Looks alright...if you're going to get an "ebay exhaust", try for Megan.
                        VIP Status.

Comment

Do like me and get it done at a local muffler shop.
                          Advance Muffler in Memphis did a GREAT job.
                          Custom run and welded 2.25" exhaust with a straight through Magnaflow muffler. $300, but worth every penny. Much better than a bolt-on system anyhow.
                          GO BIG ORANGE!!!

h22a swap/f22 tranny, 2.5" Magnaflow cat-back (well, the cat is gone now >_>), p/s delete... new stuff all around...

Comment

loud

and a year later rusted to shit.

Comment

world sport FTW!

Comment

Working...
                              X