Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What do i need for a 5lug conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do i need for a 5lug conversion?

What do i need for i 5lug conversion? advantages?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

dude
    you have started like 6 new threads in the last hour

you will become BEST friends with the search button

Comment

bleh
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25357

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
        aw man, whyd you spoon feed him
        OHIO CB7'S #11
        SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

who cares

no
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

at least you were helpful
            OHIO CB7'S #11
            SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

thats the whole point of sending him on his way. that way he stops spamming.

no
              $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                thats the whole point of sending him on his way. that way he stops spamming.
                there are times i can't find a sticky because i look for the thread by typing it in one way and it was posted under a different way.

like headlight removal was integrated with bumper removal, somebody helped me and i was very appeciative.

but the search button is the way to go now that i've learned to search in multiple ways
                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X