Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H23 intake manifold parts numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23 intake manifold parts numbers

I bought a H23 intake manifold from someone for a really good price. The only thing is that is was missing some pieces. I was wondering if anyone can help me out on the part numbers for these pieces.

The 5 studs that the IAB plate and the upper plenum slide onto and the nuts to hold that all together.

It seems like the IACV from my F22a4 fits on the H22 manifold but the FITV does not so I am going to need a FITV. (correct me if I am wrong and I have it reversed and the FITV is really what fits on the H23 and not the IACV)

I also need the bolts for both the IACV and FITV (im not sure if the ones on the F22a4 will fit).

Thats all I can see that i need at the moment. I am missing some fuel rail studs but it looks like the ones off my old manifold will fit. Any help appreciated.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

http://www.hondapartsdeals.com/hpa_p...onGroupID=7922

hopefully that helps.

BTW, it would be cheaper to browse the Classified section to see if someone is selling the pieces you need individually, Would be way too expensive going through Honda for that stuff. Unless you're a balla!
    Last edited by Sobeman81; 10-09-2008, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Thank you. That was a lot of help. Yea I don't know where I am going to get the parts yet but I just wanted to figure out the part numbers so I could make a list. I will browse for the cheapest options. Thanks again

Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
      My member's ride

Comment

I have all of the studs/bolts/nuts that the IAB plate and the upper plenum slide onto laying somewhere around here . If you are going to double stack the IAB plates then you aren't going to be able to use them.

I might have a few of the other parts as well, too many parts laying around to be honest with ya... need to start cleaning house again.

EDIT:
        Oh and the IACV will fit on the H23/F22A1/A4/A6, and so on, pretty universal.

The FITV on the A1/A4/A6 is different then the H22/H23. On the H22/H23 it's located on the throttle body and has the coolant ports backwards (compared to the A1/A4/A6).
        Last edited by Jon; 10-09-2008, 02:06 PM.
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

No I will not be double stacking the iab plates. My throttle cable is already rubbing my intake pipe and I dont wanna kink it. As for the FITC, are you sure its on the throttle body because there is a space for it on my manifold. I already have the IACV on but right to the left of that, there is another space for the FITV. Maybe your talking about the TPS?

Edit* I found out the part that I am talking about is the air boost valve
          Last edited by AbsurdNY; 10-09-2008, 02:28 PM.

My member's ride

Comment

Yes the TPS sensor is on the TB, but the H22 and H23 upper plenum don't have a spot for the FITV, only the IACV and air boost valve.

As you can see in the picture Sobeman provided the FITV bolts to the bottom of the TB, not to the plenum.

EDIT:
            Never mind, you figured it out.

Comment

Ok so I guess my f22 throttle body will not work on my h23 manifold? I was under the impression that it would but it wont have a FITV. Will not having the FITV make the car run weird when its cold out? I will eventually get a h23 throttle body but for now I was going to put my f22 one on.

My member's ride

Comment

Yeah you can use your F22 TB, just make sure you plug off the coolant lines that go to and from the FITV. And yes it will probably idle/run a bit off until it warms up.

You can also go with a H22 or H23 TB, they're the same.

Comment

Thank you both for all your help. I appreciate it.

My member's ride

Comment

i think if u bought an the plenum it shud have come with all the accessories or he ripped u off IMO. And secondly how is ur Intake pipe rubbing ur throttle cable its on the other side?
                    Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
                      i think if u bought an the plenum it shud have come with all the accessories or he ripped u off IMO. And secondly how is ur Intake pipe rubbing ur throttle cable its on the other side?
                      You just want to show that off don't you?

But yeah, how is the throttle cable rubbing on the intake pipe?

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
                        Please explain how I was ripped off when I got everything but the valves and a couple bolts that are probably like 85 cents each for $10?

And I meant my tranny cable is rubbing not the throttle. I have a auto

My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                          You just want to show that off don't you?

But yeah, how is the throttle cable rubbing on the intake pipe?
                          no i dont its the only pic i have of an IM right now i deleted my other ones.. an so wut if im showing it off u will to wen urs is done right??This aint shit w8 till u c my motor when im done gonna look like platinum
                          Last edited by GearBangnAccord; 10-09-2008, 08:02 PM.

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                            Please explain how I was ripped off when I got everything but the valves and a couple bolts that are probably like 85 cents each for $10?

And I meant my tranny cable is rubbing not the throttle. I have a auto
                            well for 10 bucks all the power to u but i tot u paid more for less.. shop @ ur local JY for all the misc stuff..

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Hardly a rip off at $10, even if it came without sensors...

Comment

Working...
                              X