Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

V-tec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V-tec

does anyone know a place or website that i can order a v-tec engine legit not no rip off websites. i check jdm but they dont have a 90 v-tec
    BREATHonda

Originally posted by breathonda View Post
    does anyone know a place or website that i can order a v-tec engine legit not no rip off websites. i check jdm but they dont have a 90 v-tec
    A 90 Vtec? what motor are you looking for exactly? I would recommend hmotorsonline.com but judging that you said you don't want to be ripped off I guess you don't want to spend the price. Paying more doesn't necessarily mean getting ripped off.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

There is no "90 v-tec" that would work for a Accord.

You need a 92-95 vtec or 96- when ever, but it will be OBDII
      wat?

Comment

First of all, welcome to cb7tuner.com. Secondly, we have a search option just like every other forum you've ever been to.

Comment

Welcome to the forums newcomer.

what's your price range don't forget to include shipping fees. I'm bored right now so i can help you look for a engine.

Comment

Damn brooklyn,thas hella far. We have a legit place out here in oakland called ATTARCO check em out online, but it might be a hefty shippin fee. Look online and if the website has some time of warranty then its legit. By the way wat ur looking for is a H22A
            VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

bro sorry i never got back to you was dealing with my son havin a little cold n bein cranky....
              i found you an h22 with harness n ecu for $2000 shipped from japan....... to a shop here off of curry ford rd.. let me know you got my #
              DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

at least you didn't say vtech! lmao

but yeah check out the hmotors site or w/e

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

hmotorsonline

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

How about tigerjapanese.com I tough it's best place to get $750 isn't where "flatline" got his shipped to FL under one grand.
                    http://www.tigerjapanese.com/index.p...mart&Itemid=26

Comment

hmotorsonline has some good priced swaps

ive seen some on ebay too

im hoping to be able to find one at a local pick and pull yard out of a wrecked lude
                      94 Honda Accord EX - cozy daily
                      95 Civic DX w/ lamesauce b18
                      92 Honda Accord Discount Xtreme - 400k miles strong
                      04 Honda Helement EX AWD - GF's ride

Comment

Working...
                      X