Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

17cl15vn calipers and 23t brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17cl15vn calipers and 23t brackets

ok so i have a set of 17cl15vn calipers and 23t brackets. the guy i got them off said i needed a set of 11" rotors from an acura vigor for my big brake upgrade on my CB. here in australia we dont have honda vigors and im not gonna pay $$$$ for shipping on 2 rotors from America. can i use honda legend 11" rotors with these calipers and brackets as a direct bolt up instead of the vigor rotors?

Those Nissin calipers are similar to the Ek9, DC2, RA Odyssey, CD6 Accord and a few more cars.

So, yeah, you get the picture.

Brembo blanks work well as well.

I'm still wainting for my Brembo blanks to arrive. If worse comes to worse, I'm going with the DBA rotors with EBC pads.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
      Those Nissin calipers are similar to the Ek9, DC2, RA Odyssey, CD6 Accord and a few more cars.

So, yeah, you get the picture.

Brembo blanks work well as well.

I'm still wainting for my Brembo blanks to arrive. If worse comes to worse, I'm going with the DBA rotors with EBC pads.
      i know what sort of calipers they are...obviously i cant buy any old 11" rotors...i want to know can i use honda legend (or any other) 11" rotors with these calipers and brackets for my 1990 CB???

Comment

please can someone just tell me if i can use legend rotors or not??? otherwise they're going up on ebay. i need to know now

Comment

whoops.

my bad.

I'm not sure about the legend rotor size though, sorry

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

Legend rotors wont fit, They are 28mm thick.

Comment

Dont you need the *25T* brackets for the CB Accords...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Dont you need the *25T* brackets for the CB Accords...
                nope 23t brackets. you can use prelude vtec or acura legend rotors. but i think acura rotors are hub over rotor and if you use the calipers you have you need to do the rotor over hub conversion
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Mannix-are you staying hub over rotor or converting to rotor over hub? If you are staying hub over rotor (stock) you can use accord wagon rotors, if ROH, then you can use prelude vtec rotors.

There's quite afew threads on the subject on here, as far as legend rotors, not sure, I think the 1st gens are 4 lug, 2nd are 5? Not too sure

Comment

Yeah. I think they went 5 in like 93 or 94.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

ok cheers guys

Comment

Working...
                      X