Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

which lude to buy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which lude to buy???

i need some help on picking a parts lude on what one can i get more parts for my $$ out of?or what has more parts i can use?

option one a 93 prelude with h23a1 150k whole car. it was hit on the side looks as if most parts are good. he wants 850

option two a 98 lude h22a4 80k on motor 120k on car. hit a moose no damage to engine just the roof area 1500.
    the 93 lude
    23.08%
    the 98 lude
    76.92%

The poll is expired.

back at it again

ok honestly depends on what aspect your looking at going....

you have the 4th gen with the H23... you can put the H23 head on your F22 block and boost it to make one hellova motor.... still OBD1 so makes things easy

if you go with the 5th gen you have a H22 with a open deck block which makes bad voodoo for boost... you have a 5 lug swap at your disposal, depending on the seats they might be more comfortable in the CB....

id go with the 4th gen honestly.... cheaper and better motor combo IMO....

lastly... whatever you dont use... sign up on www.preludepower.com and sell that shit!

Comment

ok cool man
      back at it again

Comment

he hit a moose and the front end isnt totaled?!
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
          he hit a moose and the front end isnt totaled?!
          have you ever watch Mythbusters when they were hitting a fake moose???

9 out of 10 times... the moose goes over the hood (since they stand so frickin tall) and they go thru the windshields.... so iam guessin motor is still intact

Comment

yup i waitin for pics from that person though
            back at it again

Comment

if you have pics of the 4th gen... do share :P

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Buck View Post
                if you have pics of the 4th gen... do share :P
                lol x2 4th gen ftw
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

ok here they are man
                  Last edited by i-07; 04-20-2009, 08:50 PM.
                  back at it again

Comment

ouch
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

indeed ouch.... but iam gonna look at the good and not so much the bad....

ok now the motor has been riced out a lil bit but not to bad.... on a plus side it has an aftermarket cold air intake and a header.... pull that ebay crap off and clean them up and repost else where and make some money back.... the seats look to be in damn good shape and if there is no tares in them then hit me up with a pm as i know a buddy is looking for a pair (see making money back on a car already lol).... side skirts.... both sides looked in really good shape and could be either reused on your accord (if same length) but i also know of ppl using them on 3rd gen preludes..... ok the brake setup can then also be parted out to the 3rd gen prelude community.... now back to the motor... it looks like she was ridden hard and put away wet... but its ok its a honda and she will take alot more punishment.... so spare block, h23 intake manifold.... etc etc.... so your getting a car for what... $870?? ok so sell some shit and keep whats good.... always keep axles even if they are bad (think of a core charge next time u go get a new one lol)... ok now iam just going on and on and iam sure you get the point now

Comment

I wonder how bad the H23 has been beat on?

Do you have pictures of the other lude?
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Buck View Post
                          indeed ouch.... but iam gonna look at the good and not so much the bad....

ok now the motor has been riced out a lil bit but not to bad.... on a plus side it has an aftermarket cold air intake and a header.... pull that ebay crap off and clean them up and repost else where and make some money back.... the seats look to be in damn good shape and if there is no tares in them then hit me up with a pm as i know a buddy is looking for a pair (see making money back on a car already lol).... side skirts.... both sides looked in really good shape and could be either reused on your accord (if same length) but i also know of ppl using them on 3rd gen preludes..... ok the brake setup can then also be parted out to the 3rd gen prelude community.... now back to the motor... it looks like she was ridden hard and put away wet... but its ok its a honda and she will take alot more punishment.... so spare block, h23 intake manifold.... etc etc.... so your getting a car for what... $870?? ok so sell some shit and keep whats good.... always keep axles even if they are bad (think of a core charge next time u go get a new one lol)... ok now iam just going on and on and iam sure you get the point now
                          cool man i just need $$ now

91Accord-LX I wonder how bad the H23 has been beat on?

Do you have pictures of the other lude?
                          i have pics from the other one yet and idk the guy said his mechanic friend owned it before him
                          back at it again

Comment

Ill get the BB6, 5th gen ludes. They all come H22.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

yeah true
                              back at it again

Comment

Working...
                              X