Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Air ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air ride

So i was thinking of bagging my accord, anyone ride in one? my F150 was bagged and it rode nice, but i never rode in anything without a solid rear axle that had air ride, and i was wondering if the ride quality sucks.

i saw this crazy accord when i was searching

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/731987
    90 Panda DX F22A6

Originally posted by CB7Jay1 View Post
    So i was thinking of bagging my accord, anyone ride in one? my F150 was bagged and it rode nice, but i never rode in anything without a solid rear axle that had air ride, and i was wondering if the ride quality sucks.

i saw this crazy accord when i was searching

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/731987
    If you look at my members ride thread, You will see that I was bagged. And the install quality will determine the quality of the ride. Mine rode like a cadillac, and handles awesome around turns... I had the best of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
      If you look at my members ride thread, You will see that I was bagged. And the install quality will determine the quality of the ride. Mine rode like a cadillac, and handles awesome around turns... I had the best of both worlds.
      hell yea

i was thinking of of this kit

http://accessconnect.com/accord_lowering_suspension.htm
      90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

you should do and rate to us how hard it is to install

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2620526 190E Mercedes Benz
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3065882 Accord Under major Repairs

Comment

Originally posted by Chirs190E16v View Post
          you should do and rate to us how hard it is to install
          it is pretty basic, just bolts in were the coil over is, running the lines is another thing.My pickup had to be welded, and hacked.After it wass done i had like 8gs into it and thousands of hours into the truck, and let me tell you, it was sick i went through tires like crazy.No one would align it cause i cut all the stock mounts off, and the demensions were different.I miss laying frame tho.

This will probally happen in feb. i want to still go through the rest of the problems before i add new ones lol, but i'll def make a write up on it.
          90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

My buddy has a 4 door civic bagged and it rides nice at the middle level..At the lowest setting It's sitting on the ground and at the highest setting the ride is rough...

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
            1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
            1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

My friend used to have a bagged Extreme. It rode great but when the front bag blew that corner did a faceplant plow into the pavement. I don't know if a honda would do the same. P.S. he didn't have bump stops, That might have been part of the issue of the plowing effect.

GOT F?

Comment

yea, thats what i dont want happening, my truck blew a fuse for the front pump and i wasnt paying attension to the gauges and i ran out of air in downtown worcester! we parked i lowered it popped it up for some ladies walking by, then slammed it again, we got something to eat at Conney Island, and we came out go to lift up, and the front went up like 1 inch and no pump! I was BS! we had to drive down some s*** roads scrapping like a mofo trying to get to the gas station, all because of a fuse. So im debating, but i loved air ride.
                90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Jay1 View Post
                  yea, thats what i dont want happening, my truck blew a fuse for the front pump and i wasnt paying attension to the gauges and i ran out of air in downtown worcester! we parked i lowered it popped it up for some ladies walking by, then slammed it again, we got something to eat at Conney Island, and we came out go to lift up, and the front went up like 1 inch and no pump! I was BS! we had to drive down some s*** roads scrapping like a mofo trying to get to the gas station, all because of a fuse. So im debating, but i loved air ride.
                  As long as your not kitted, you wont have to worry about scraping... I used to drag my rear bumper just because I could, but didnt worry about the front hitting at all...

Comment

air system sounds sweet! thinking about doing it on teresa...let me kno!

My Low Mileage CB7

Comment

Man I love my set up to much to change it but Air Ride would be sweet...

I Got a 90 LX lowered with Unknown Yellow Springs, Performance Tokico Tuned Struts and Polly Sway Bar Bushings.

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                      1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                      1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

TO: CUSTOMLOWZ
                        I know on a truck you have to get like new control arms on a s-10 and do a c notch on the back frame. but for a car, can you just hook up these sleve bags in were the stuts go or do you have to move your shock mounts up or what? what do you have to cut or is it a plug and play deal? Also what size rims do you have and will my 20's fit with bags? PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
                          TO: CUSTOMLOWZ
                          I know on a truck you have to get like new control arms on a s-10 and do a c notch on the back frame. but for a car, can you just hook up these sleve bags in were the stuts go or do you have to move your shock mounts up or what? what do you have to cut or is it a plug and play deal? Also what size rims do you have and will my 20's fit with bags? PEACE
                          Its all plug and play. No welding or cutting is required.

Comment

thats a relief. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
                              Its all plug and play. No welding or cutting is required.
                              kool....im was debating on wether i should get that or not....since its a plug and play im gonna get it =]

imma be like dis...............but in slow motion lol

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Working...
                              X