Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Good Cam Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Cam Choice

I've been wanting to upgrade my cam in my f22a1. after reading many posts it looks to me that the delta 272 regrind seems good for a mild build. i was wondering if anyone running that cam could give me an insight on if they are satisfied or if i should go with something else. any and all suggestions would be appreciated. thanks
    Click to see ride.↓↓

IF you have some kind of engine management, then go for it.
    But if you are planning on running a stock ECU, then just stick to the stock cam IMO

Comment

Bisimoto>Delta
      wat?

Comment

so the bisi stage one?
        Click to see ride.↓↓

Comment

Originally posted by project93 View Post
          so the bisi stage one?
          depends on what other mods you have and whether you have engine management

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
            depends on what other mods you have and whether you have engine management
            i have full 2.5 exhaust header back and short ram intake. just started playing with this motor.
            Click to see ride.↓↓

Comment

well the only differences that i have seen between the bisi and delta are

delta cheaper a little more expensive

delta: power curve 4k and up.... bisi: power curve around 2k and up....

with the right tune they will ofer about 50 whp over the a1....

but for street use i would definetly get bisi stg 2 cam
              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord View Post
                well the only differences that i have seen between the bisi and delta are

delta cheaper a little more expensive

delta: power curve 4k and up.... bisi: power curve around 2k and up....

with the right tune they will ofer about 50 whp over the a1....

but for street use i would definetly get bisi stg 2 cam

thanky you very much. this is the info i was looking for. i was at the JY today and pulled a cam to send for core, (10 dollars as compared to 100) lol. now just to save the extra skins for the difference between the 2 and to buy new springs.
                Click to see ride.↓↓

Comment

definitely get new valve springs. you dont want to float a valve and smack a piston.

Comment

yep bisi stage 2 and valve springs as forementioned

Comment

Working...
                    X