Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22a1 to A f23a1 please help me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a1 to A f23a1 please help me!!!

I have in my car now a f32a1, i locked my f22 up and now im like finna say f it. The car run of my f22 wiring harness ecu and tranny. When i first did the swap the car pulled all the way to 7 grand like 4 times and now it wont rev past 4 grand driving it or just sitting there.My vtec solenoid has never been hooked up so tell me wat do i need to do cuz im thinking bout trying the hybrid motor with the h23 anf the f23 but i need to know there is nothing i can do with the motor to run it right.i want to order bisi cam but dont know if im just wasting time and money. o by the way the guy that swapped my motor was killed in a car accident and i cant explain everything so please help.

kinda need more information such as ecu codes an any other than stock modifications.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

really not sure wat ecu that running now but the guy from crzy tuning told me to send him a p06 and he would do the rest. i wanna go as far as i can go with the motor but i have no leads on what to do first

Comment

would it b possible to just get past the vtec and the motor run past 4 grand on its on. one more thing when im drivin it sometimes it doesnt wanna pull like it should then i hit the gas to the floor and my check engine light comes on and then it pulls like it wants to.i was tld to check injectors but i wanna run bigger ones so then i would have to change fuel pump rail and what else???

Comment

I can barely understand you... so helping you would be difficult.

Why do you want to run bigger injectors?

It sounds like your ECU is in limp mode. What ECU you are running is VERY important. If you're running the F22A ECU (PT3 or PT6) then that would explain the lack of VTEC.

Comment

ok, this wat i am saying sorry bout my poor choice of words.
            i have a 91 with a 99 f23a1 in it. my car is throwing a fuel code 43 if remember right. it wont rev past 4 grand but it did when i first put the motor n. crzy tuning says i should put a p06 on it and it should wrk fine but i have neva had vtec hooked up and it reved to 7 grand while parked and driving. i thought bigger injectors would help fuel code so now im asking for help from my fellow cb7 tuner brother around the world and net.lol

Comment

oh its on my stock f22 ecu and wiring harness and tranny. also since it is auto tranny could i do nething to my tranny?

Comment

Code 43 could very well be your o2 sensor... OR something wrong with your fuel system.

You're running the F22 ECU, which could be causing problems. If I were to guess, I'd say that your fuel mix is off due to the improper ECU (and the fact that you've been revving that poor motor to 7 grand on the wrong ECU), and you very likely destroyed your o2 sensor. Go to Honda and get a new one.

Bigger injectors are not needed. That would only make the problem worse.

Comment

Good Info

WELL MY F23A1 BROTHER I TOO HAVE AN F23A1 AND I GOT VTEC POPPIN AT 45OO RPM ALL THE WAY TO 7200...GET UR VTEC WIRED UP AND YES REPLACE YOUR O2 SENSOR IM RUNNIN A CHIPPED P28 ECU BUT ITS TUNED FOR A B16 SOMEHOW ITS WORKIN!!! ALSO YOU MITE WANNA TRY A 94-95 ACOORD SE/EX SINGLECAM VTEC ECU THAT MITE RESOLVE UR TROUBLES....BUT IM PRETTY DARN SURE ITS UR ECU CAUSE UR F22 ECU IS NON VTEC AND ITS NOT PROGRAMMED FOR IT SO YEA HOPE THAT HELPED...

Heart and Brain Transplant fail I had to pull the plug

My new best FRIEND!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CATCH24 View Post
                    WELL MY F23A1 BROTHER I TOO HAVE AN F23A1 AND I GOT VTEC POPPIN AT 45OO RPM ALL THE WAY TO 7200...GET UR VTEC WIRED UP AND YES REPLACE YOUR O2 SENSOR IM RUNNIN A CHIPPED P28 ECU BUT ITS TUNED FOR A B16 SOMEHOW ITS WORKIN!!! ALSO YOU MITE WANNA TRY A 94-95 ACOORD SE/EX SINGLECAM VTEC ECU THAT MITE RESOLVE UR TROUBLES....BUT IM PRETTY DARN SURE ITS UR ECU CAUSE UR F22 ECU IS NON VTEC AND ITS NOT PROGRAMMED FOR IT SO YEA HOPE THAT HELPED...
                    wow...you need to quit yelling at everyone.

do what crzy tuning said and send them an ecu before you destroy your motor

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by CATCH24 View Post
                      Turn caps lock off, please. Or you will be banned.

You're revving a motor that's running a B16 tune to 7200?

Please, don't give any more advice in the Beginner Forums... someone is going to break their motor because of your bad advice.

And for the record, the F23A is a crap engine.

Comment

ask crzy as long as you got a p06 or p28 they can tune it for your car

Comment

k but thats all i got for right now the f23a1. so until i can get a h22 that is wat i got but wat about the g fusion motor? and does anybody know where i can find those white honda wheels that has like 7 or 8 spokes i dont know the name butthey come in 16 and some of the accords of the month has them. deev wat motor are u runnin?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post

ouch thats harsh man

my ride

Comment

thats wrong, i have a f23 on 92 coupe, n u can feal the kick

WHAT U KNOW ABOUT THAT?

Comment

Working...
                              X