Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Name this armrest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name this armrest!

CDM, USDM, EDM, Or JDM?
    I cant seem to find anyone else that has one like this.
    Just picked it up and installed it today. Looks amazing. (phone picture, sorry if its bad) Im modding it to route my Ipod cable in there.

90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

looks similar to my JDM armrest

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
      looks similar to my JDM armrest
      Nice to hear. I picked it up for 5 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by js593 View Post
        Nice to hear. I picked it up for 5 bucks.
        effing cheap!

i picked up mine for 15!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

Nice pickup! I think its JDM, though not sure how the EDM looks for the 92/93 I know for the 90/91 the EDM armrest part is much thinner than our USDM ones.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
          BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
          SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

nice arm rest, I always see that type listed as jdm/edm. Makes sense since the edm/jdm versions needed more places to put switches and if you look to the sides of the opening for the e-brake you'll see blank spots for them.

$5! People usually pay $80 for one, nice catch.

Comment

Yeah, i was looking for an EGR valve today, and a TCU for my tranny, went back into the shop, she said 5 bucks (probably cause im a frequent buyer) i was totally sold when she said it, honestly, i couldnt believe it. Locally i already had one guy (while i was leaving) ask me for it. He said he would pay up to 100 bucks lmao! Nice to see i finally got something worth it!

Comment

Its also CDM...I think it was pretty much available on every CB besides the USDM ones....go figure.

I have an armrest like this and I pulled mine out of a EX-R, which is Canadian.
                What that car was doing in a junkyard in St. Louis is beyond me, but yeah.
                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i know when i get racing seats im gonna need one

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                    Its also CDM...I think it was pretty much available on every CB besides the USDM ones....go figure.

I have an armrest like this and I pulled mine out of a EX-R, which is Canadian.
                    What that car was doing in a junkyard in St. Louis is beyond me, but yeah.
                    Well, from what im seeing, No other EX-R other then the one you mentioned, and the one i pulled it from, has had that. I quickly asked the honda guy, he said it was probably an optional item they had to import from Japan. So, it remains a JDM item :P

Comment

Well, from what im seeing, No other EX-R other then the one you mentioned, and the one i pulled it from, has had that. I quickly asked the honda guy, he said it was probably an optional item they had to import from Japan. So, it remains a JDM item :P

Weird. Yeah I love mine and got it for like 5 bucks also lol. It looked identical to yours at first, but the top pad was trashed, so I had the top recovered in black vinyl and I painted the plastic part black.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

they are in almost every 9293 in canada

not jdm, but cool.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                          they are in almost every 9293 in canada

not jdm, but cool.
                          Through every single car ive been through in the junkyard, this is a first. I thought it was something to be proud of Dont make me feel down now...

Comment

lol, dont feel down, that is a wicked deal! I really want to get an armrest for my car too.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Damn I didn't realize this was multiple choice.... Um, I was going to say nice. I think I it is a JDM one.... Looks just like the one that Djcaz_aom has...

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                              X