Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

car wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car wont start

accord lx sedan drove to the mall today wake around came back to the cb in boiut 10-15minz turn the key and wont start. i have too blown fuse for cooling fan and sum other shit my battery is good not even a yr old my altenator is good just got it check bout 3weeks ago basically nothing comes on no prove-out lights dome lights nothing i need help ASAp
    BREATHonda

no dash lights with thi ignition on? if so, check the 2 fusible links under the hood the 80 amp battery one and the 50 amp ignition one....... Sounds like one or both of those could be your problem.

Comment

check your ground cable on your battery

Comment

i had my oil pressure light on for about a month now i checked everything that had to do with the oil pressure and they r fine and i also change my oil and filter so would that light be the cause of my car dieing on me
        BREATHonda

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
          check your ground cable on your battery
          i checked the ground cable and it was loose so i tighten it up and it still wasn't working
          BREATHonda

Comment

Did you actually check your battery or are you just assuming it's good because it's new? My last battery lasted about 6 months, then it died and I got a free replacement under warranty.

Also, as long as you're asking for help, would you mind using better spelling and punctuation?

Comment

Originally posted by Potatoswatter View Post
              Did you actually check your battery or are you just assuming it's good because it's new? My last battery lasted about 6 months, then it died and I got a free replacement under warranty.

Also, as long as you're asking for help, would you mind using better spelling and punctuation?
              how about i wont use better spelling!!!!!! and yes i tested the damn battery im not a noob tuner
              BREATHonda

Comment

LOL, I didn't think you would, but then you used good spelling and punctuation to say you wouldn't. Anyway. Just that it makes it easier to read.

Comment

Also… last time I had a loose ground terminal, tightening it didn't work, I had to replace it. Best to check the connection on the other side of the terminals. Maybe file it down a little.

Comment

Originally posted by breathonda View Post
                    how about i wont use better spelling!!!!!! and yes i tested the damn battery im not a noob tuner
                    Spelling better yields better answers, and people are actually trying to help by telling you to double check the battery, But since you are not a noob tuner why are you even asking for help for such a simple problem.
                    1993 Accord EX
                    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

car problem

Having problem with your car? The scariest thing that can occur to a lot of people is that their vehicle will stop working. Not only does it cost a bunch of cash to pay the mechanic to repair your car, but you will also be without a vehicle until you can come up with the money to do so. A payday cash advance can help you pay the mechanic and get you back to work quicker.

Comment

try giving your starter a love tap
                        http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...96086673_n.jpg

Comment

Possible it could be your main relay, but definitely check grounding points on the transmission, water pump housing battery and group points on either side of inner headlight wells, as well as both foot wells in cabin. If you see any corrosion, clean it off with a wire brush and make sure everythings connected. also, inspect fuse box and test for voltage there to make sure you are getting continuity.

Comment

Working...
                          X