Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22a6 with a h22a head???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a6 with a h22a head???

This hard to do?
    possible?
    if so what all do i need?
    and i also heard k20 pistons fit in the f23 long blocks and was wondering if the same could work for a f22a6

k20 pistons wont fit in an f22
    and what are you looking to achieve with your headswap.
    save some effort, and put the f series crank and rods in the h22.
    it will initially do the same thing other than incorporate the f series iron sleeves.

Comment

if you put an h22 head on an f22 block, you'd be lucky to get 160hp. the compression will be low.

put some higher compression pistons and you'd have something. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

if you want high compression the higher rating pistons want power out of that head i suggest Boost it other than that....too low compression no fun at all.....just build the A6...

Originally posted by deevergote
        .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
          k20 pistons wont fit in an f22
          and what are you looking to achieve with your headswap.
          save some effort, and put the f series crank and rods in the h22.
          it will initially do the same thing other than incorporate the f series iron sleeves.
          im not really sure what i want to do yet
          thought about the h22 head swap but that sounds like a no go
          i also thought about the g23 with k20 pistons i heard thats pretty good
          or maybe a fully built h22a im in a pickle haha

Comment

Originally posted by Trever0x17 View Post
            im not really sure what i want to do yet
            thought about the h22 head swap but that sounds like a no go
            i also thought about the g23 with k20 pistons i heard thats pretty good
            or maybe a fully built h22a im in a pickle haha
            well what I'm going to do is F22B head swap...i hear its easy but i'm thinking boosting also with my F22A6 block rebuild of course....idk its up to you man...but hey it would be pretty bad ass..if you were in my area and we would built our cars and then compete...

.......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

yah but cali pretty deep hahah
              how easy is the f22b head swap?

Comment

Originally posted by Trever0x17 View Post
                yah but cali pretty deep hahah
                how easy is the f22b head swap?
                really easy no joke....go to search advance search highlight DIY and type in F22B head swap......

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                  really easy no joke....go to search advance search highlight DIY and type in F22B head swap......
                  alright ill try to find it
                  thanks

Comment

The F22B head goes right on.

Honestly, I don't think ANY headswap is a great idea. The F22A head flows very well. I'd rather put money into modifying that.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      The F22B head goes right on.

Honestly, I don't think ANY headswap is a great idea. The F22A head flows very well. I'd rather put money into modifying that.
                      hahah yah, i just read a thread on that
                      so dont think ill be doing that anymore
                      i think im gonna just w8 and build a h22a

Comment

What is it w/ppl & head swaps

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                        X