Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Car shuts off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car shuts off

I was drivin normal for about half an hour

since my car in standard, i had to switch from 3rd to neutral cause i was coming to a stop

as the rpm started to go down, normal stops at 800rpm but this time it went below that and the car shuts off on me,

did it a couple times after coming to a complete stop after puttin it in neutral, and it also happens if i came to a complete stop on 1st gear as well, it would also shut off on me

then i left the car off for about 4 hours and turned it on, and started to drive fine after that, and didnt even shut off

What could it b?

maybe a relay?..

Comment

i know that i had a problem with my main relay ( For the fuel pump ) and i had a similar situation.

I have since stocked up on them from pull-a-part.
      -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
      if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
      Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by H0ndaSpyd3rLM View Post
        i know that i had a problem with my main relay ( For the fuel pump ) and i had a similar situation.

I have since stocked up on them from pull-a-part.
        did u just change the main relay den?

Comment

Would the main relay be the cause if the car just all of a sudden loses power for 3-4 seconds... like someone pulled the fuel line off. Every day my car once or twice will be going alone and all of a sudden just feel NO power...it revs fine in neutral...just under load it just dies, almost like a major vacuum leak. Its not a misfire I dont think... it just dies. It can't be a good thing. I was almost thinking a bad O2 sensor. I have a big opening in my muffler that I'm getting replaced soon too that just started. That can't be it could it?

Comment

Working...
          X