Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

tranny number location ? ??!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tranny number location ? ??!?!?

im trying to figure out what transmission i have in my car. can someone please post a pic or show me where i should be looking. i looked on top and saw nothing so it might be on the side or behind it .

thanks

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

there is a bar code where the starter bolts onto the tranny that flat surface to the right if your standing in front of car should start with a letter followed by a number like M2B4 M2y4 etc......if its just a flat aluminum surface then your shit out of luck..GOOGLE is your friend though

Comment

so it should be to the left of where the engine code is right ?

Comment

Yes, Its just a sticker w/a barcode and some #'s on it.

Comment

here ya go buddy:

hopefully that helps. ^^^ how tranny sits in car.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
            here ya go buddy:

hopefully that helps. ^^^ how tranny sits in car.
            what goes inside that whole under the tranny code? is it the starter?

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
              what goes inside that whole under the tranny code? is it the starter?
              yes that is correct. the starter.
              Top bolt, bolts into transmission
              Bottom bolt goes into transmission and into engine block.
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

great. i think someone took off the tranny code on mines because i dont see it . im going to double check tomorrow morning but if not then im fuckd!

Comment

why do you need to know?
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

i need a new vss and possible new tcu since my tranny is shifting funny. but i dont know if when the last owner swapped in the f22b1, they left the f22ax tranny on there or put f22b1 tranny..

Comment

is this an auto if so i think that the id number is in a different place my brother quaidum just looked in the garage and his 93 lx auto does not have a id plate in this area

just drink cran & vodka's it will be all good

Comment

Originally posted by trurider69 View Post
                        is this an auto if so i think that the id number is in a different place my brother quaidum just looked in the garage and his 93 lx auto does not have a id plate in this area

just drink cran & vodka's it will be all good
                        yea it is an auto ! where is it located on an auto ? i need this figured out asap before i waste money on a wrong tcu .

lol the vodka fixed it last night. but not this morning when im trying to go to work

Comment

^^ its at the same location..

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
                            yea it is an auto ! where is it located on an auto ? i need this figured out asap before i waste money on a wrong tcu .

lol the vodka fixed it last night. but not this morning when im trying to go to work
                            autos have the tag facing the radiator, and situated to the left compared to where the manual tag sits.

it directly faces the radiator. that's where my MPOA tag is.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                            Honda Accord Euro-R
                            Honda Odyssey Absolute
                            Honda City I-DSi
                            Honda Stream

Comment

this might help you http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=37839

Comment

Working...
                              X