Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cb7 official honda repair manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 official honda repair manual

Hey guys,

just want to give back. The pdf is 1200 pages of diagnostic information as well as schematics and every bit of info a honda tech would use to repair our cars.

if you guys are weary about downloading it, I can throw up some screen shots.

http://rapidshare.com/files/346513877/62SN700.PDF

Go there and download it. You'll be good to go.

I'm downloading it its long lol.

Comment

haha I know man, sorry about the slow download speeds. It's worth it though. I've saved myself so much money diagnosing fuel supply issues with this.

Comment

Wow man it really worth the downloading time!!!

Its so complete and its full of pictures witch i think is really nice. That thing will be really really useful. There's even a diy for engine removal!

Its so good to have, i'll print this at school monday!

Thanks so much.

Comment

Just noticed it has 1225 pages !!! I might reconcider printing that at school... lol.

Comment

No problem buddy, just a way to say thanks.

Comment

i had this already and one for the 4th gen lude really useful
              Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Is this one actually for the cb7 instead of those others that were for the euro accord?

Comment

I just downloaded it.Its for the CC7 accord U.K f20Z1,2 Im sure there is some useful info though.

Comment

This book is sitting in my room right now...

Comment

What year is it for?

Comment

Yeah this isnt for cb7's i just downloaded it.

Comment

That's rather embarrassing...What I've used it for it's been pretty helpful. What aspects of the euro model won't work with the cb7?

Comment

The majority of the info will be the same.

There are other manuals located in a sticky thread in this section.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140314

Comment

Does anybody know where I can find this manual at? Im having no luck at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X