Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Please Help...clutch Pressure Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help...clutch Pressure Problem

I Have An H23 And Having Problems With The Clutch Master And Slave Cylinder I Replaced Both And Also Replaced The Whole Line From The Master To The Slave And Bleed The System And Still Having Problems With The Pressure I Get Very Little Pressure Not Enough To Shift The Gears Only Way I Can Shift Is At 2 Gran Without The Clutch Only Other Thing I Can Thing Of Is That One Of The Slave Or Clutch Master That I Baught Are Probly Bad Since I Baught Them At Discount Auto Parts And There Parts Are Rebuit.....please Help Any Other Segestions Or Tips Please Help...

Holy crap... I can't even read that. Please don't type in all capitals, and please use punctuation. If we can't understand you, we can't help you.

I assume you're saying you bled your system and you still don't have pressure. The cylinders MAY be bad, but chances are you just didn't bleed it completely. I'm having a similar problem, and I'm about to have my car towed to the dealership so my friend can fix it for me.
    If you didn't bench bleed the new cylinders, it may take a while.

Comment

ok ...whats bench bleed?

Comment

Filling it with fluid before attachng it to the lines.

Comment

i dont think thats the problem,cause i bled it for like an hr

Comment

Originally posted by CB7**33 View Post
            i dont think thats the problem,cause i bled it for like an hr
            this system is a pain to bleed...and if you don't bench bleed the master cylinder, then it is even that much harder...but before you try that...try to do a gravity bleed first by opening the bleed screw and keeping the reservoir full...most of the time this will work just fine...keep an eye on the bleed valve and when all the air bubbles stop then check it...this may take awhile...but it is effective...or you could buy yourself a pressure bleeder...that works the best...good luck
            "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think I can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." --President John F. Kennedy

ASE Master Automotive Technician
            ASE Master Med/Heavy Truck Technician
            US Navy Electrician
            Contact me if you need help on the side.
            '92 Accord DX (For Sale)
            '01 Civic LX
            '00 Tahoe

Greatest Rally Video Ever

Comment

Originally posted by CB7**33 View Post
              I Have An H23 And Having Problems With The Clutch Master And Slave Cylinder I Replaced Both And Also Replaced The Whole Line From The Master To The Slave And Bleed The System And Still Having Problems With The Pressure I Get Very Little Pressure Not Enough To Shift The Gears Only Way I Can Shift Is At 2 Gran Without The Clutch Only Other Thing I Can Thing Of Is That One Of The Slave Or Clutch Master That I Baught Are Probly Bad Since I Baught Them At Discount Auto Parts And There Parts Are Rebuit.....please Help Any Other Segestions Or Tips Please Help...

u may need to adjust the clutch pedal,
              u can do this by adjusting ur master cylinder
              where it connects to the clutch pedal,
              u prob need to unscrew it further out then
              reattach th pedal back to the master cyl.

cuz when i did mine i had to adjust it or i culdnt get it
              n gear while the car was running, and it was bled properly...

hope it helps,

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgentuner View Post
                u may need to adjust the clutch pedal,
                u can do this by adjusting ur master cylinder
                where it connects to the clutch pedal,
                u prob need to unscrew it further out then
                reattach th pedal back to the master cyl.

cuz when i did mine i had to adjust it or i culdnt get it
                n gear while the car was running, and it was bled properly...

hope it helps,
                Same for me. When i re did my master and slave cylinder i completely overlooked this step and for the longest time couldn't understand why the clutch engagement was so effed up
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Installing a turbo and planning to tune later is kinda like having sex and planning to put the condom on afterward.

Comment

Working...
                X