Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

high flow Air intake...any done this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XINSANEJDMX View Post
    oh man i wanna see pictures on this one ^ what is this called? don't they have them for integras and civics ?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    they are air ducts made for the fairlady 350z, i haven't seen ones made for teggy and the civic but i'm sure you can fit these on there...

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
      man its great to hear from you brotha...its been a long time, we gotta meet up some time how have you been?

so thats a velocity stack, looks way better that way, it collects more air too right? i gotta look into this
      Ha nice to know I'm missed here lol. I doubt it'll add any more air that how yours is. Looks more like a cosmetic thing than anything...However, DO put a mesh on yours for obvious reasons...oh and consider one of those bypass as well just in case water gets all up in there

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      plz dont put that cone on your cb mydiana. ur cb is to clean for that shit stickin in your bumper.
      LOL I truly appreciate the compliment And your right! That shit will almost completely ruin any cars dignity huh

maybe.

you can "blend" it in, mayb instead of in the bumper, but behind it perhaps.
      Yeah thats true! If it'll fit I bet that'll be just as good as if it were sticking out of the bumper...just hidden. GREAT idea!!!

Comment

isn't this it?
        [IMG][/IMG]

"Times keep changing, from rice, to jdm, Tucking to Flushing"
        93Civichttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160321
        92Accordhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158283SOLD!

Comment

your welcome mydiana.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

kinda cool man, im happy for you.

my neighbor has a 2001 crown vic, he did his with blue tubin, it streches like bendy straw, i actually have some of the tube, i can post a pic if yall want. its way lighter than the pipin, but as far as how smoothly it flows i no it wont b as good as the tube. to me the bendy tube will throw air all around, shit i dont no.
            I've seen those tubes that stretch like "bendy straws" at oreilly too.

If you go to oreilly they have a whole section of "spectre performance" parts for custom air intake systems. Their all their...velocity stacks, "bendy straws" bends, pipe....Damn their kind of expensive though

Comment

Originally posted by XINSANEJDMX View Post
              isn't this it?
              [IMG][/IMG]
              That shit is hella hot! too bad I'm so obsessed with cb's fogs!!!! that'll never happen on my shit lol. but that is pretty cool! I've seen on old chevelles where they took the both brights headlight and made them into what jmolina did... but its so damn sexy!
              heres a pic of an THE PATH with the same design I mention...for those mexicans...EL CAMINO LMFAO

Heres a link of what they do under the hoods btw
              Last edited by MyDianaZ06; 03-21-2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                Ha nice to know I'm missed here lol. I doubt it'll add any more air that how yours is. Looks more like a cosmetic thing than anything...However, DO put a mesh on yours for obvious reasons...oh and consider one of those bypass as well just in case water gets all up in there

LOL I truly appreciate the compliment And your right! That shit will almost completely ruin any cars dignity huh

thats on my things to do list...add a mesh. i dont think it ruins your cars dignity bro...i should be embarrased then
                Last edited by jmolina; 03-21-2010, 11:49 PM.

Comment

thats on my things to do list...add a mesh. i dont think it ruins your cars dignity bro...i should be embarrased then
                  Naw I was saying if you put a velocity stack sticking out of the bumper all ghetto and shit...that shit is a lil overboard. but how yours is is perfect! looks clean and functional. "form & function" lol

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this just a CAI? lol

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

That shit is hella hot! too bad I'm so obsessed with cb's fogs!!!! that'll never happen on my shit lol. but that is pretty cool! I've seen on old chevelles where they took the both brights headlight and made them into what jmolina did... but its so damn sexy!
                      heres a pic of an THE PATH with the same design I mention...for those mexicans...EL CAMINO LMFAO

Heres a link of what they do under the hoods btw
                      that is hot!!! damn he has a dual intake...nice

Comment

Naw I was saying if you put a velocity stack sticking out of the bumper all ghetto and shit...that shit is a lil overboard. but how yours is is perfect! looks clean and functional. "form & function" lol
                        oohh...cool then..talking about form and function...i'm in need of a new pair of struts...mine sounds like it has marbles in there..lol

Comment

that is hot!!! damn he has a dual intake...nice
                          SHit I meant to add this to the bottom
                          http://www.motorator.com/blog/gm/spe...69-1981-f-body

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
                            yeah its just a cold air intake..lol makes cool outside air, flow to your filter at a higher velocity

Comment

Mkay, that's what I thought lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                              I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
                                Yes...but kind of ram air as well...which is better than just cold air intake because air is actually directed into the intake

Comment

Working...
                                X