Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hyundai genesis coupe touring 3.8 rear Brembo on My CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF?!?!?!? nice!!!!!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
    Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Those look sick bro, looking forward to them in 2043...

Comment

Originally posted by eazyduzit509 View Post
        Those look sick bro, looking forward to them in 2043...
        , and this being his first post, Jesus...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

sick headlights too! like the stripes!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
          Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Ha thats just sick! You should do a little DIY. Good job on fitting them.

Comment

Definitely get a DIY goin. Looks like a good fit though.

'92 Accord DX

Comment

Looks good, but if they are meant for the rear of that car? Why not use the front brakes?

Comment

5 lug swap, brembo calipers and a G35 projector retro? you're starting off nicely! haha. Keep us in the loop about the Brembo's though....b/c right now, our only option to do a brembo brake upgrade is to purchase they're $$$$ kit which is well over 2 grand.

member's ride thread
                  93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                  99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                  91 Accord SE 176k
                  97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                    5 lug swap, brembo calipers and a G35 projector retro? you're starting off nicely! haha. Keep us in the loop about the Brembo's though....b/c right now, our only option to do a brembo brake upgrade is to purchase they're $$$$ kit which is well over 2 grand.
                    Damn near any caliper will fit with an adapter.........

I've seen CBs from JDM land with Porsche calipers

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Damn, those calipers are money bro! Definately wanna see a DIY in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch View Post
                        No Adapter
                        Is that a statement or a question?

Comment

Feels like you taking different parts from different cars and converting into your cb7....Great job on doing that
                          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

So you have Hyundai rear calipers on the front of your car?

Comment

Ok... now to repeat what I already asked... are they rear calipers?

It may look cool, and they may be Brembo parts... but they could very well be extremely unsafe.

Comment

ive seen this before someone else posted this like a week ago idk if it was u, but u should test them like do an estimate on braking time 60mph to a complete stop versus the stock ones
                                1992 Honda Accord Lx
                                [/I][/I][/I]

Comment

Working...
                                X