Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f20b with b16 head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f20b with b16 head

Hey guys I recently bought a 99 torneo(accord )sir-t it's a f20b. I have been looking around forums and can not find anything about a b16 head fitting on the f20b. if some one could just let me know if it would fit, what mods i would need to get it on if any or point me in the right direction to see if its even possible. I'm over in japan right now so getting the parts for a conversion shouldn't be to difficult. thanks guys

why b16 head?

Comment

well I've herd that the itr head is the best flowing stock b series head but money management wise the b16 head is one of the better flowing heads for a honda if there is a better head i can get for my f20b than im open to suggestions

Comment

you sure you wont be happy with the f20b head

Comment

Short answer: No you will not being doing that ever.

Comment

thanks tippy i figgered f/h and b series just wont go... you guys know if passwordjdm makes a power chanmer intake that will fit in my car. I've only found another brand zero-1000 power but it doesnt look like it would be as good as a whales penis

Comment

Use the Integra whale dick intake. It works fine.

If you want one of the best flowing Honda heads available... the F22A is where you should be looking. The F22A has the abilitiy to outflow any other H and F series head... and possibly any B and D series as well. The only heads that really offer competiton to the F22A are the K series.

Comment

if you got a sirt you should be making power already

a nice intake cheap header, and some exhaust should be good enough
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

i dont know for a fact but i have heard that a f22b dohc head flow good and if your trying for a good flowing head for turbo that that whole engine would be an awesome start for you. but its a dohc non vtec basically a h23

Comment

Working...
                  X