Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22 head on f22 block??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 head on f22 block??!!

I'm trying to see if I could put an H22 head on a F22 block and what all would I need to do and everything for this to work. U guys just give me some tips and other things thanks.

Tip: Buy a whole h22a

The f22a is a low compression engine where as the h22a is higher.

You dont just go around slapping heads on blocks and making power. If you truly want to put an H head on an F block you need to rebuild the whole engine. It would be cheaper to just get a full h22a.

Comment

from what ive gathered, yes, you can throw the vtec head on the f22 block.
      but everyone here seems to encourage the full swap.

Comment

Originally posted by fenderninja View Post
        from what ive gathered, yes, you can throw the vtec head on the f22 block.
        but everyone here seems to encourage the full swap.
        its really a waste of time and money cause they don't USUALLY last long...thats why..but its your car and your dough...and its possible...so have fun with it and ima be in the back to see how its hangin..lolz..

Comment

U won't get anywhere near the power of a full H22 and when u factor in the costs for a chipped ECU, tuning, gaskets and all that bullshit you're not saving any money either

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Put Natalie Portman's head on Oprah Winfrey's body. Is that something you'd want?

Honestly, put some money into the F22A head. It has the ability to outflow a modified H22 head. And please... search this site. This topic is discussed about twice a week.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Put Natalie Portman's head on Oprah Winfrey's body. Is that something you'd want?

Honestly, put some money into the F22A head. It has the ability to outflow a modified H22 head. And please... search this site. This topic is discussed about twice a week.
              Oprah is dumb thick though. And Natalie's a cool chick. That actually might work

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Just like the H/F frankenstein motor... if you know what you're doing with it, you might be able to enjoy it... Personally, I wouldn't mess with it.

Comment

thanks for yalls ideas. and thanks for the help. the only reason i wanted to keep the f22 block is cause i was gunna put a turbo. so i guess imaa keep it all how it is just put some money into the f22 head.

Comment

Why would it matter that you keep the F22 block for turbo?

Comment

because i heard that it could take more boost not saying that imma boost the hell outa my car but im just saying. but then again i want to get an h22 full swap. so idk imma just where it takes me.

Comment

Working...
                      X