Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

power window up and down with alarm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

power window up and down with alarm?

ok so i want to hook up my windows to my aux out put on my alarm.i have 4 5pin realys and my alarm aux puts out a ground when activated.i tryed to hook them up but i dont know what wires to hook the posative relay up to.or is it a negative.well my question is has anyone done this and how in a step by step or a good diagram.

my new turbo build

any one?

my new turbo build

Comment

Well I dont know how you'd go about doing that with just relays.. But there's something called a DEI 530T.

The DEI 530T window module allows you to control 2 different windows in both directions. Specifically, when the unit is installed with an aftermarket alarm, the windows will roll up when the alarm is armed. Then with the remote, you can either crack the windows or roll them all the way down.

Look it up on Ebay.. It's about 50 dollars including shipping.

The module itself is pretty simple to install(especially if you've installed your own alarm) but the hard part is going to be getting your wires from the inside of your door to the inside of the car. Some people have recommended taking the fender off and going through the factory grommet.. And others have recommended drilling a hole through the door and the kick panel.

Another thing you need to make sure of is that your windows are in good condition as far as how they roll up and down. If you have a lot of problems getting your windows up/down.. Then this module is not recommended because your windows may only get rolled up half way or down.. Which could create problems for you and compromise the security of your vehicle.

The module comes with pretty detailed instructions as to how to hook up each one of it's wires. And you can look here http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/...tail/1032.html for the details as to which wires work for the windows.

Comment

are you trying to make your window goes up when you put alarm on? or make them go up or down with the remote?

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
        1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Working...
        X