Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Lock-up soleniod B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock-up soleniod B

Can someone tell me where to find Lock-up soleniod B . Tried searching but got nothing please help

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Wimp go low or go home haha
    Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
    Not a single fuck was given that day.

Bump really need help or another accords going to the yard

Comment

it should be just below the A solenoid. Pop your hood look down and the radiator hose about 6 inches down on the tranny you will see to big silver thing with wires running to them, the wire should be connected near were the motor code is.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord View Post
        it should be just below the A solenoid. Pop your hood look down and the radiator hose about 6 inches down on the tranny you will see to big silver thing with wires running to them, the wire should be connected near were the motor code is.
        Thank u sir that what I was thinking but wasn't sure

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
          Thank u sir that what I was thinking but wasn't sure
          anytime. Also it may be a good time to change the transmission fluid well your messing around down there.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

anytime. Also it may be a good time to change the transmission fluid well your messing around down there.
            Alright ill look into it , its actually my friends car but I'm trying to help him out

Comment

WERD!!!

Comment

Working...
              X