Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

aem uego wideband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aem uego wideband

has anyone ever used a aem wideband? and are the comparable to the innovate lc1?

I've never used one, but it will meet the needs of most hobbyists just fine. If you have to ask if it's any good, then the chances are that you don't know enough to have a need for anything more than the basic functions anyway... which ANY quality system would provide.

Comment

sorry but, i was wondering if anyone has had any good luck/ bad luck with the aem air fuel ratio gauge and controller and had a personal opinion on the product not for an opinion on weather you thought i was capable of using said gauge and controller.

Comment

It is a capable system. Very popular, very good reputation.

I'll keep in mind not to give you advice in the future. I don't want to offend you, sir. Good luck.

Comment

lol im sorry that came out wrong. i should have been more descriptive in my post. i get frustrated when people look at my 30 post and assume that i don't know what im talking about. your help has been very much appreciated in this post and all my others you have responded too

Comment

It's not your post count that I look at... Hell, I have more posts on this forum than anyone else, and I am sure as hell not the smartest or most experienced one here.

I didn't mean to offend with my statement... But if you're asking a simple question regarding the function of the system, chances are you don't know all that much to really compare them in depth. A very basic knowledge results in a very basic need. Either of the systems mentioned, or any of their competition, will meet any basic needs. Between quality systems, the only real difference is in the specific details... and of course, preference.

Comment

i had one in my car when it first came out. It was rather accurate surprisingly when compared to my dyno's wideband. I ditched it in favor of a prologger because it is more accurate and has more features like logging data.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
              member ride thread
              11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

i am running one in my turbo mazda. ive had it going on 3 years and has never failed me.

Comment

thanks for the help everyone

Comment

I use one, its fine for me.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Working...
                    X