Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22a wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a wont start

i have a 91 accord with a f22a4 i just replaced the fuel pump and im getting fuel to the fuel rail< i pulled the line off placed it into a gas can and turned my key to the on position and it pumped fuel into the can> i also replaced the spark plugs and im getting good spark to the plugs, but the car will only start if it has been sitting awhile but it will only run for a second and than it wont start again until it sits again.

did you chk the fuel pump relay?

Comment

does it crank? could be main relay..
      AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
      JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

im getting fuel to the rail y would i have to check the relay? and yes it cranks over.

Comment

help

Originally posted by knutson420 View Post
          im getting fuel to the rail y would i have to check the relay? and yes it cranks over.
          ok i checked the main relay it was bad so i tried to fix it my self it didnt work i jumped a wire on the relay the car started but then i arked the relay blew both ecm fuses replaced them and the relay and now my fuel pumnp wont come on

Comment

help!!!!!!

Originally posted by knutson420 View Post
            ok i checked the main relay it was bad so i tried to fix it my self it didnt work i jumped a wire on the relay the car started but then i arked the relay blew both ecm fuses replaced them and the relay and now my fuel pumnp wont come on

Comment

go to the pump and see if it is getting power.
              Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
              Originally posted by Accrdkid
              Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

i'll try that is their a chance the i blew my ecm?

Comment

It's entirely possible.

Comment

i know the check engine light still came on when i turned the key to the on postion

Comment

if the ecu is still working could you have the timing off?

Comment

so i checked to c if im getting power to the pump im not i also checked the fuel pump side of the relay im getting 0.01 volts so i ran a new wire from pin 1 of the relay to the pump and it starts until it floods out is their some where else where i can run that wire? is my relay bad?

Comment

sounds like you relay is bad ........did you fix this already?
                          Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                          Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
                          Originally posted by Accrdkid
                          Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

ok so you said that you are geting fuel and spark? but it will not start.
                            well you would not get fuel if the main relay was bad it could be the distributor it can't be the timing belt cuz it turn the dist. so any more detail bout this?

but you should get a new main relay or get a few from the local jy
                            back at it again

Comment

too much fuel

my relay was good i went and bought a new one and it did the same thing i traced to the ecm i just replaced that now it wont start at all so i checked the spark again of course it was still good but this time i noticed my plugs were soaked in fuel. so i disconnected my fuel pump and sprayed starting fluid in my throttle body and it started i came to the conclusion that im getting too much fuel. my nieghbor said it could be the fpr or the injectors. im dont have a way to test the pressure but i thought the regulator controlled the fuel pressure or am i wrong?

Comment

Working...
                              X