Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How to change radiator??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change radiator??

My old one cracked. getting a new one in. how do i take the old one out and put the new one in?

Use the search function. Pretty sure theres a DIY for it. its pretty general knowledge.
    heres your freebie
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...t=ENG+Radiator
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Screwing an STD-infested hooker works too... but it's not a great idea.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFalezH8rCc

That the same for my 90?

Comment

Is the DIY not enough? Do you need some more stuff? Search Function.....
        Is your car an auto or a manual?

Comment

Originally posted by cq23 View Post
          No different at all really. It's a simple job man. You can do it just take your time and make sure you bleed the cooling system when you're done and make sure everything is hooked back up.

Comment

If your car is an automatic there are two trans lines plus your other two coolant lines on your radiator if its a manual it just has the two coolant lines going to the eng.
            Good luck.

Comment

Thanks everyone! im a big car noob, and this is the first time im gonna be working on it, aside from routine stuff like oil changes...

and yeah its a manual! thanks for all the help guys!

Comment

Not a problem. Thats how we learn. Also a good rule of thumb is to study how it works, Exactly how it works, and you can have a better understanding of how to replace and maintain the object. Let us know how the finishing product turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by leroy457 View Post
                  Not a problem. Thats how we learn. Also a good rule of thumb is to study how it works, Exactly how it works, and you can have a better understanding of how to replace and maintain the object. Let us know how the finishing product turns out.
                  ^I ve never herd it put better.

>Also you want to get the book. It helps more than you think. Esp since your new. Read all you can on this site. Even if its not something your doing. I have learnd a ton since i signed up. You will be a regular mech in no time.
                  Good luck

"Good judgement comes from experience,
                  alot of that comes from bad judgment"

Comment

Working...
                  X