Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

no cluctch pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no cluctch pressure

i have a 91 acoord and this one day i was drivin and out of no were i lost all clutch pressure so i went home and i changed the slave and the master cylinders bled it and nothing so then i droped the tranny and changed the clutch and im still having the same probled wat do you guys think it it any help apreciated

It sounds like you didn't properly bleed the system. I'm having the same problem myself.

Comment

oh ok because when i press the pedal it jus drop to the floor and doesnt raise back up

Comment

Yeah, that's what happens with mine. No pressure at all in the pedal, right?

I've been told to just keep bleeding it... but I have yet to get more than half pressure at best.

Comment

me too but thanks allot man and is there a certin wat to bleed it cause i do it the same way as the brakes

Comment

this happened to me, to properly bleed it, instead of pumping one or two times then letting the pressure out, pump it like ten times, makes the pressure come back wayyy faster

Comment

I just had a similar problem check all your line and make sure there all ok too
              MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

ive fixed it well since i changed the clucth master cylinder i didnt adjust the pedal all the way up so it wasnt gettin all the pressure when i pumped it. but now its working perfectly hope this helps some 1 ,and thanks for all the help every1

Comment

Wow I'm glad I saw this. I'm having the same problem after replacing the clutch master cylinder with a rebuilt one. First it was leaking and I was freaking out, then I figured out the drain plug on the MC wasn't tightened (thanks autozone) so I tightened it and now it only builds half pressure.

I was thinking it's because I need to adjust the rod that connects to the pedal? Because it travels halfway freely and then you feel pressure and it partially disengages the clutch. I bled it for a long time.

Comment

Fastest way to bleed the system quick is with a small line of vacuum line on the bleeder nipple, and a cup of water, this way, you can tell if the lines are properly bleeded or not...

here see this....

Comment

Working...
                    X