Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Best header for my set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best header for my set up?

I have a mostly stock cb7 with a 2.5 inch exhaust the previous owner put on. Currently has a fart cannon which i think im going to replace with a twin loop.

My question is, what header would fit my 2.5 inch exhaust?

One that has a slightly smaller collector than 2.5.An exhaust shop should be able to make you a collector for any aftermarket header.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

your stock exhaust manifold will be just as good as a ebay no name header .the best gains come from a bisimoto header. they are a 20+ hp bolt on .they are pricey , but you get what you pay for..save up your money and buy one , then you will never need to upgrade again.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Do you have a F22A1? If so just get a F22A4 header if you are looking for something cheap

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
        Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
        My member's ride

Comment

I would recommed investing on a quality header if you would like to see some real results. You can jump onto our Bisimoto group buy its in my signature below to get a awesome deal compaired to our retail price

Comment

$649 for the Bisimoto header is a GREAT deal. It's normally about $1000, right? (even $1000 is a reasonable price for what it is...)

Comment

If not a bisimoto header, it really doesn't matter the brand, just make sure it's well welded, I got a JVT header and down pipe 4 years ago, so far so good. it came with the test pipe, but i opted for using the OEm catalytic converter, keeps the noise down and help the enviroment.
              Colombian CB7

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...3A+1992+accord

Comment

DC Sports makes quality. Megan Racing is ok. OBX is ok.

As Isdoyra said, the Bisimoto header is really the only one that will make significant power.
                DC Sports offers a 2.5" collector on their H22A header, but they don't have that option for the F22A. Ideally, if you want to take advantage of that 2.5" piping, you'll want your header to have a 2.5" collector. However, with the motor being nearly stock, you won't benefit much from it. You'll only end up with a soggy low end with an exhaust that large, until the engine makes considerably more power.

Isdoyra, good call on the cat. It's nice to see people being responsible!

Comment

Working...
                X