Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Check Engine light problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bleeding the system would cause the engine to overheat due to air bubbles.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by kid View Post
      NO I did not Bleed the system....is that a problem?
      YES its a problem, but WE NEED THAT FUCKING CEL CODE!
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
        YES its a problem, but WE NEED THAT FUCKING CEL CODE!
        haven't been able to do that due to too much HW from my school and having to take care of 3 annoying little kids

I will make sure to PM the code to you personally No Sarcasam

Comment

haven't been able to do that due to too much HW from my school and having to take care of 3 annoying little kids

Well what I'm getting at is that this thread is 4 days old and you haven't given us that code, it could help point us to whats wrong. I feel ya with the HW and kids btw.

Comment

Getting a cel code should take you about 3 minutes

Most of that is just finding your connector under the dash

Comment

So you're going to PM the code to one person, and hope that one person knows what to do... smart.

Just post the damn code in this thread so we can all help you. You keep asking us for help, but you refuse to provide the information we need to help you. If you can't do that, stop wasting our time, please.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                So you're going to PM the code to one person, and hope that one person knows what to do... smart.

Just post the damn code in this thread so we can all help you. You keep asking us for help, but you refuse to provide the information we need to help you. If you can't do that, stop wasting our time, please.
                well now i have a problem i looked for the blue conector to get the CEL code but i didn't find a thing unless i am not looking in the right place..

Comment

well now i have a problem i looked for the blue conector to get the CEL code but i didn't find a thing unless i am not looking in the right place..
                  I distinctly see a blue connector right in the middle of the pic, it has 2 wires going into it and its not plugged into anything. Thats your CEL port.
                  Last edited by dj_ender; 10-05-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

I for distinctly see a blue connector right in the middle of the pic, it has 2 wires going into it and its not plugged into anything. Thats your CEL port.
                    thats it... i looked at the begginner section to check this and it showed something different...

Comment

thats it... i looked at the begginner section to check this and it showed something different...
                      Some are brown, mine is. Now please go pull us that code so we can try to get you some help.

Comment

Some are brown, mine is. Now please go pull us that code so we can try to get you some help.
                        it does 1 short blink
                        after it does 4 long blinks and 3 short blinks

so that would be what?

Comment

Oxygen sensor. Both codes. Replace your sensor with a Denso or NTK/NGK unit. NO BOSCH. They don't work.

Also, the thread that we directed you to that showed you how to check for the codes... that thread also tells you what they mean.

Comment

Oxygen sensor. Both codes. Replace your sensor with a Denso or NTK/NGK unit. NO BOSCH. They don't work.

Also, the thread that we directed you to that showed you how to check for the codes... that thread also tells you what they mean.
                            which sensor is it and where is it located if that is would't be too much to ask for

Comment

dj_ender, I'm going to bed... I'll pass this back to you:

Comment

dj_ender, I'm going to bed... I'll pass this back to you:
                                I give the fuck up. :guntohead:

Comment

Working...
                                X