Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm f22b timing belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm f22b timing belt

So I have an f22b that I want to replace the timing belt I was reading about timing belt kits for it and there is none so can anyone tell me what parts do I need and out of which engine should I use thank you

The only proper belt is the one made for the engine. People have used belts from GSRs, Dodge Caravans, and a couple others... nothing but the proper belt is going to fit perfectly, though.

Comment

Everywhere I have search I can't find them Wat about the tensioner and the rest of the parts

Comment

That's because the motor was not available in this country. Obviously, the parts exclusive to it will not be available here.

Comment

I well aware of that but there has to be a website or some kind of way to get them as far as the rest of the stuff such as waterpump Wat can u tell me

Comment

I'm pretty sure that engine uses the same belt as the f20a dohc.

The belt you need is from a 1988 dodge caravan 2.5 liter

The belt is identical in every respect to the belt that comes off of the motor

The diameter, teeth count and width are all identical.

I carefully inspected the belt to the OEM honda pt2 belt before i installed it.

Comment

Water pump and tensioners?

Comment

Tensioners, water pump, and balance belt are stock F22A Accord parts.
                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                  Tensioners, water pump, and balance belt are stock F22A Accord parts.
                  The tensioner is the same as the h23a1 i know for sure ( since thats what i used ).

The water pump is actually unique to that motor. The gear on the f22a/h23a one is different.

Comment

Working...
                  X