Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm f22b timing belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm f22b timing belt

Back trying to get answers on parts needed and out of which usdm cars compatible with my jdm f22b mostly water pump which one will do it and the timing belt how many teeth it has cuz 88 caravan its a chain and the 89 has 124 teeth can someone help please

newer gsr belt..u need a belt with 126 teeth and its real tight to put on but it goes.

my new turbo build

Comment

Have u done it or u have read about it??

Comment

I saw u have the same motor boosted does it runs good?? And Wat water pump should I use in my timing belt situation

Comment

Originally posted by bigbozz24 View Post
          Back trying to get answers on parts needed and out of which usdm cars compatible with my jdm f22b mostly water pump which one will do it and the timing belt how many teeth it has cuz 88 caravan its a chain and the 89 has 124 teeth can someone help please
          Go to rock auto and look up a 1988 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN SE 2.5 liter

The belt is 126 teeth and an identical match to the belt you pulled off

this is the belt i am using on my f20a dohc which uses the same belt as the f22b dohc.

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
          newer gsr belt..u need a belt with 126 teeth and its real tight to put on but it goes.
          I'm not so sure about that. I would stick with the carvan belt

it was identical in every regard to the PT2 belt.
          Last edited by Tippey764; 10-04-2011, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I went to advance auto parts and it shows that all caravans in 88 use chain

Comment

Tell tell them they're wrong

You can look it up on rockauto.com right now if you don't believe me.

You need to specify the 2.5 liter motor.

Comment

Working...
              X