Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

camshafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camshafts

hello,I want to see what cams yall using for the shoc and dohc and why yall pick those, cams and which do yall like best

If you know anything about how a camshaft works, and what needs to be done for performance upgrades, it's not really a matter of opinion... "yall".

Comment

I was just seeing what other people thought about the cams they chose to buy

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        If you know anything about how a camshaft works, and what needs to be done for performance upgrades, it's not really a matter of opinion... "yall".
        Come on man, what if his mom is Paula Dean? Ya'll?

Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Y'all, while still colloquial, is a contraction of "you" and "all". Therefore the apostrophe should be after the "y".
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I wasn't really criticizing the use of the word... just poking fun at the fact that he used it three times in one sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
              Y'all, while still colloquial, is a contraction of "you" and "all". Therefore the apostrophe should be after the "y".
              Leave it to a southern boy to correct us on that one....

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              I wasn't really criticizing the use of the word... just poking fun at the fact that he used it three times in one sentence.
              I really need to work on my humor....
              Originally posted by Mishakol129
              Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Its a southern thing, yall is short for you all, c down her n nof cawolina weez peeble tawk difforant than you ins do.

Comment

Yeah, but us yanks are included in his "yall".

Comment

but yall is missn that here point of the thread now, ya hear?

OP, im not running anything special for cam. i have an a6 cam thats making descent results with other bolt on parts. do a little research and be independent about your decision making about your car. your car, your rules.
                    RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

not runnin a cam yet, when i do ill be putting n the a6 simply because its effective till i get my H22 then ill be runnin crower or bisi haven't decided yet

Comment

Originally posted by Wiseman View Post
                        not runnin a cam yet, when i do ill be putting n the a6 simply because its effective till i get my H22 then ill be runnin crower or bisi haven't decided yet
                        so i assume your motor isn't running then b/c that one part is necessary for it to work

just messing with ya
                        ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
                          so i assume your motor isn't running then b/c that one part is necessary for it to work

just messing with ya
                          lol yep just sitting along side the road! nah running stock a1 cam

Comment

See? Any mention of a cam is basically "I have dis an its gud."

Camshaft profiles are nothing more than math. Match your camshaft to your bore, stroke, compression, port flow capability, and fuel delivery, and you'll have the best possible performance. It's really not a matter of opinion when it comes to people that know what they're doing. Anyone else is just throwing a "performance" part at their car and hoping for the best.

Comment

Working...
                            X