Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bad mpg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so if all the trips i make between fill ups are no more then 10 miles each is 19-20mpg ok?
    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by domo32 View Post
      I have a 93 sedan and I use to get 26-29 mpg but I recently did and oil change and put fuel ingector cleaner in now I get low 30s
      What brand of fuel injector cleaner did you add to the gas? There are so many out there.
      Thanks

Comment

Get some nos octane booster thats what I use to clean out all the crap. Or sea foam before an oil change

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
          so if all the trips i make between fill ups are no more then 10 miles each is 19-20mpg ok?
          Seems a little low to me.
          Also depends on if it is all city, all highway or a mix.
          If it is all highway then WAY too low!
          Originally posted by deevergote
          That is exactly why pork chops don't taste like chocolate!

Comment

Dam, past three fill-ups I have been averaging 17 MPG, I think I've got some work to do lol

Comment

Originally posted by vernon_cb7 View Post
              Hey guys I was just wondering if barely getting 21 mpg in a 50/50 highway/city is bad for our cb's. I drive an auto f22a6. Any input would be great.
              Ya it could be your fuel your running in it, gumming up your injectors and fuel filter

Comment

Originally posted by AgentHydra View Post
                Dam, past three fill-ups I have been averaging 17 MPG, I think I've got some work to do lol
                In case you missed it - Fuel Efficiency Compilation

Originally posted by Civic slayer View Post
                Ya it could be your fuel your running in it, gumming up your injectors and fuel filter

Please stop posting mindless babble just to get your post count up.

^^Photos taken by me ^^

Comment

You can add my car to this list of horrible MPG

Straight highway i could only manage an average of 25mpg on a 5800 mile road trip

The highest MPG was 32 and i got it once, i have no clue why since i drove the car the same as every other time. Mine is an automatic f22a6, all stock.

I changed the plugs, distributor cap and rotor and have no CEL's. There are some other things i did that i forgot about but I've basically given up trying to even find the problem.

At this point i just accepted the fact that my car is a piece of shit and gets terrible MPG

Comment

My setup went through about 4 gallons of fuel in less than 10 start up's being around maybe 20-30min total, just adjusting things on the new engine. It's safe to say it's not going to get any better than 25mpg ever.

02 Crv
                    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevsica View Post
                      Seems a little low to me.
                      Also depends on if it is all city, all highway or a mix.
                      If it is all highway then WAY too low!
                      No its like down the street stuff. No high way at all
                      visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                      X