Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Steering Vibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might be a rare case but I had a CV axle that was stuck or seized at the CV joint, because the joint inside was not moving when driving at speed it felt like I blew a tire. The steering wheel shook insanely bad, so bad that I got off the highway and took the streets home.
    1993 Accord LX Coupe 5spd

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!
      Last edited by roland lorenzo; 03-04-2013, 07:39 AM.
      私はフィリピン人

Comment

Different amount if air in the front tires will also cause steering vibrations.
        10th Anniversary Accord.
        05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
          Different amount if air in the front tires will also cause steering vibrations.
          Your absolutely correct, always I see to it that all my tires have the same psi pressure, say every 2 days.
          私はフィリピン人

Comment

Originally posted by roland lorenzo View Post
            Your absolutely correct, always I see to it that all my tires have the same psi pressure, say every 2 days.
            I should start checking them every two days instead of every 4 days
            10th Anniversary Accord.
            05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

I recently replaced my torque strut mount because it broke obv and it turnt out to also dramatically help with the vibrations

Comment

Originally posted by Secondtonone View Post
                I recently replaced my torque strut mount because it broke obv and it turnt out to also dramatically help with the vibrations
                Thanks for sharing my man.
                私はフィリピン人

Comment

Originally posted by roland lorenzo View Post
                  Thanks for sharing my man.
                  Did you figure out the exact cause?

Comment

Originally posted by Dyesuperman View Post
                    Did you figure out the exact cause?
                    Not yet man, I've been too busy with my job, soon i will post the cause after fixing. thanks for asking.
                    私はフィリピン人

Comment

Is it when you are braking at all? Warped rotors if so. Happens to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Revious View Post
                        Is it when you are braking at all? Warped rotors if so. Happens to me.
                        It is when i hit 100 kph i could feel it, but maybe you have a point.
                        私はフィリピン人

Comment

Hey guys...thank you to your ideas and mechanical wizards, i already solved the problem, after replacing my lower and upper control arm bushing, it was coming from the break rotor and sway bar bushing, i am so pleased to this forum it's very helpful. many thanks to deevergote!
                          Last edited by roland lorenzo; 03-29-2013, 04:28 PM.
                          私はフィリピン人

Comment

My steering is so bad I can feel the wheel just pull to one side pulsing even at 5 mph and it just started doing it this week. I also have to check all this stuff. Wish me luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskool89 View Post
                              My steering is so bad I can feel the wheel just pull to one side pulsing even at 5 mph and it just started doing it this week. I also have to check all this stuff. Wish me luck!
                              Wish you luck bro.
                              私はフィリピン人

Comment

Working...
                              X