Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Engine Rpm Level At 50mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Rpm Level At 50mph

Hello I have a 1990 HONDA ACCORD EX F22A1 what is the normal rpm level for 50 mph in a automatic? There's times I could be doing 50 it will be at 2,000 then there's times it could be at 2,400 after driving 20-30 miles just wondering what is the normal rpm level at 50 for everyone else?

I don't do 50mph often. At 60mph, my car sits at 2400-2600 RPM.

Comment

Heck even my 5spd does 2400 rpm at 60mph in 5th gear.

Comment

My 5 speed is at 2000rpms in 5th @50

Comment

Swap your autotragic stuff out for a manual prelude H series transmission and call it a day.
          Its the best stock Honda parts upgrade for our cb7... messing with an auto Honda is pointless, auto transmissions are way too sensitive to upgrades to the engine, upgrading our cb7 is why most of us are here right? I did it to my car, I can walk you threw the whole process with details threw PM

Comment

A manual conversion? Sounds like a waste. Sell the auto and buy a manual, then get the h trans. Whats the rpms doing 70 with the h trans? I thought I read it was about 3500rpms

Comment

Working...
            X