Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bad Camber with Neuspeed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Camber with Neuspeed

Has anyone experienced bad camber with Neuspeed Sports? Im searching for springs that don't require a camber kit.

I have neuspeed sports. The rear has no camber correction and the camber is not bad at all when you look at it and also according to alignment printout. The tires are wearing perfecting after 15k or so. The front I have ebay camber kit, but even then I dont think it is really necessary to have one, I just like to get the most of my tires.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

i have neuspeed sport springs, but i also opted for a camber kit just to be safe. You, however, don't need a camber kit with them if you choose, and i've heard that the camber wear with neuspeed springs is close to nothing...so its upto you if you want to get a camber kit.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I have Neuspeed Race with no camber kit and im not noticing any camber wear...

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
          I have Neuspeed Race with no camber kit and im not noticing any camber wear...
          Well, what is your camber?
          2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
          Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
          1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

With the sports, like everyone is saying, i dont think it's needed, camber kit that is.

If you are going to upgrade your rim size later on, it's a good idea to get a camber kit so you can correctly adjust negative or positive camber.

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
            1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

i ahd neuspeed sports, its not necessary but if ur toe is off please get an alignment or ull fly through ur tires, its the toe correction taht husually kills ur tires, camber isnt as harmful, u never know once u get them installed ur alignment might be good still! hahah if u want tho yeah front camber kit would be safe, stay around 1.5" drop if u dont wanan do a camber kit tho
              Frost White CB7 Crew #28
              RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

if your that worried, just get a camber kit there less than 100 bux.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

thanks for the replies!

Now, if I install these springs will there be alot of wheel gap with 205/55/15 tires?

Comment

Originally posted by di3t cake
                    thanks for the replies!

Now, if I install these springs will there be alot of wheel gap with 205/55/15 tires?
                    What shocks are you going to use?
                    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.

Comment

I'm thinking Koni Yellows.

Comment

do the springs you want if it is having camber issues go for the camber kit

Comment

Originally posted by di3t cake
                          I'm thinking Koni Yellows.
                          ....then ride height will depend on spring perch position.

Comment

2 cars with the exact same suspension can sit completely different. Keep this in mind when lowering your car.

Neuspeed Sport shouldn't have too much camber issue
                            Neuspeed Race has the potential to, but depending on what the setup does to your car... you might be able to just get away with an alignment without a camber kit.

If you're running Koni Yellows, as said before, which perch you choose will decide ride height. If you're running Neuspeed Race on the lowest perch of the yellows, you will be SLAMMED.... and yes you'll have camber issues.

Comment

I cant really see the sports giving a camber issue. Its not drastic enough of a drop. I had a Maxima on coil overs and it had a good 3" drop... after an alignment it wasnt a problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X