Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

mufflers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mufflers..

hey what are some good mufflers for a 92 accord? im not getting a full catback until my carbon fiber hood and suspension is worked out...any takes? thanks -josh
    from f22 to H22. still love the cb7.

flow master rsr or obx they are all good companies and their mufflers sound nice and deep

Comment

Magnaflow has good shit, i wish i could afford it.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Apexi N1 can...or WS2 if they make a muffler for that one.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i have a flowmaster on mine and it sounds nice

RIP lilblue

Comment

mufflers...

yeah im thinking about magnaflow...i dont want the stupid ass coffee-can sound i just want something thats deep but heard....and im thinking magnaflow can do just that....thanks for the help... -josh

Comment

sorry i am asking this on your thread but i was wondering what muffler would make the lease amout of sound but still help your car out

Comment

A copy of the Mugen twin loop is your best bet for "quiet" performance
                Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

Everyone one says to go with Apexi WS2, but I personally saved a lot of money going with a Magnaflow and 2.25in catback system, WITH a resonator. In my opinion, the magnaflow sounds great, and is nowhere near too loud. Plus is sounds like pure sex at Wide Open Throttle, with the roar of the Short Ram Intake and exhaust together. It's funny because I can rev it parked next to another car and set off the shock sensor on alarms, but to the ears it doesn't sound loud at all, it has a nice bass note to it. I'd say go that route, unless you have the cash flow to go all out.
                  Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

yeah...a magnaflow isnt loud and it DOES help your performance justa tad...i like it cause it's deep...and deep isnt usually loud....just...well...deep... -josh

Comment

which magnaflow are you guys using?
                      Members Ride

Comment

I've never been a fan of the single cawfee can exhaust myself ..

I've had the Ractive dual-tip on for about 4 years now, and the thing simply wont die.
                        However, when it does die .. I'll be getting this one made by MagnaFlow ...

Its a dual tip very similar to my Ractive, in that the tips are rolled and finished.
                        If you're wondering, its part# 14815 .. and if you need help gettin one, let me know ..
                        I have the girl's # here in South Florida. They run just a lil over 150 bucks and sound
                        just as good, if not better then the Ractive. The Ractive that I have now has been discontinued.
                        This is the next best thing as far as double tips go .. and I cant STAND the double tips
                        that they sell that are bent UP and do NOT have the rolled edge's .. ug ..
                        Makes wanna vomit a lil in my mouth when I see those silly ass thangs!

A Hui Hou !!!
                        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
                          ...This is the next best thing as far as double tips go .. and I cant STAND the double tips that they sell that are bent UP and do NOT have the rolled edge's .. ug .. Makes wanna vomit a lil in my mouth when I see those silly ass thangs!

A Hui Hou !!!
                          Tomi
                          Agreed. I went with the Pacesetter dual slant tip muffler. Looks pretty good. Sound is a little more raspy then I wanted, but I'm not gonna replace it any time soon
                          Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                          ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                            which magnaflow are you guys using?
                            x2 I'm liking what I'm hearing so far. Does anyone have asound/video clip of said muffler?
                            1992 Honda Accord DX
                            Coupe 5spd
                            2.2 liter I-4 (code: F22a1)
                            125hp @5200 rpm 137 lb/ft @4000 rpm

(\__/)
                            (O.o )
                            (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

GREDDY SP2 or EVO2. SP2 if you want it quieter. EVO2 is louder, but both sound good.
                              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Working...
                              X