Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

HIMOTO S/S Catback System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HIMOTO S/S Catback System

Anyone ever heard of them or ever heard how they sound. I found it on ebay for $95 + 100 for shipping. so 195 for the system. Its directly from Japan. Here are some details and a pic of it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HIMOT...QQcmdZViewItem
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

i wonder what it sound like. people should have audio samples of their exhaust when trying to sell them but it looks like nice though. wouldn't mind having something like that on my car.

Comment

just so you kno. not everything on ebay that says it s JDM really isnt. call the company.

as far as i kno, ive never heard of HIMOTO

Comment

Did you end up buying it ????

Comment

na my one buddy mike (cb7 tuner also) said that its just the same as the N1 exhaust, which is annoying and loud. So he told me about this website, nice price on parts. He told me to get a OTTO Muffler. Here is the link: http://www.procarparts.com/store-det...3089%2D0899MFX
          sweet muffler, looks like the remus one for less that a 1/3 of the price of one. and he said it sounds sweet. so i need to save up some money and get from him a header & downpipe (performance one) ebay cat, coustom cat back pipes, ebay resonator, and that otto muffler. so its like 250 for everything. i went to A&A today and they said a World Sport 2 universal cost 250. i could get my whole system for that price. so ill have to see what im going to do.
          miss my turbo cb7

Comment

My first thougts when seeing the himoto exhaust was how similar it looked to the N1. IMO I thinks it a N1 style knockoff that they are trying to badge as JDM, which it may not be. In any case, like you said, it's going to be loud.

The most simple option would be to go with the WS2. Anyone who has been on this board long enough knows that this is a well rounded system for the cb7. If you want to have something different though, the otto muffler seems like a good choice.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

well i just bought the world sport for 200 and i wouldnt ever spend less than 400 on exhaust because it wont perform well and sound good at the same time if your going to run exhaust save your money and buy something nice trust me its worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Stan2.2
                well i just bought the world sport for 200 and i wouldnt ever spend less than 400 on exhaust because it wont perform well and sound good at the same time if your going to run exhaust save your money and buy something nice trust me its worth it
                If you don't mind me asking, where did you get a deal like that from? Was that a WS or WS2?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

thanks..........nice lip!
                  miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
                    If you don't mind me asking, where did you get a deal like that from? Was that a WS or WS2?
                    WS2 from A&A. It was the universal. I just called up the store and he said $559 for the system. Thats lot guys. I think remus would be cheaper than that, and also they have a good performance tone to them. But i think ill stick with my idea i said before, unless plans change. thanks for the info guys.
                    Last edited by quickangel93; 06-19-2006, 07:31 PM. Reason: more info in the post
                    miss my turbo cb7

Comment

yeah i was just talking about the Muffler only and there is a seller on ebay that sells them for cheap and its factory direct and its true apexi none of that knock off stuff you usually find on ebay.the seller is called Kuhruma motorsports or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X