Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1 Piece headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Piece headlights

I'm sure Its been talked about before but are the 1 piece projector headlights from ebay any good I dont want the wanna be jdm ones and real jdm ones would be expensive and non fuctional (because they reflect more of the light to there driver side). At first I wanted the black one but they went up in price so im going for the chrome Im just wondering if there cheaply made crack easy glass or plastic etc etc. thanks for any help.

Not a fan of the chrome ones prefer black anyway I had them in my car for like a week and took them off because I couldn't see anything at night.They have poor visibility and after a while I have seen some cases when it rains they get like foggy inside.
    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

It depends on the light, seen aftermarket projectors that were quite bright, may leak often a problem with aftermaket as the silicone or whatever sealant they use is crappy/put on crappy just pull it apart and re-seal it you'll be fine.
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

i like mine, but when it's raining hard you can't see very far in front of you. you can see mine in my sig.

93 Accord Ex Sedan

Comment

jdm one pice lights gove off more light then those cheap ebay ones. i know alot of people on here who regret buying them.. me i just recieved my one piece jdms and im loving them
          .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

the projectors look cool but not that bright even with h.i.d my fogs is brighter and they fog up from just the car runnin sometimes and its allways the passenger side took them off want black jdm 1 piece now

Comment

Never buy Projectors from ebay. They stop working after a few months.

Comment

your best bet as far as one piece goes is to just get some jdm one pieces--not projectors--just one piece headlights, whether it be off ebay or put up a WTB thread(Want To Buy) and see who's got any. after you aquire the 1pc's either go with some Hyperwhite bulbs llike uh...oh hell i forget who i got mine from, but they're damn near blue and bright, and then if you get highbeam hyperwhite's as well, they'll be super bright! i have just the lows and my highs are hella bright anyway. Or you could always go with the HID conversion..but if your a noob, that can be tedious and somewhat expensive. Just to keep ranting, another thing ALOT of people have to take into consideration is if their lights are pointed in the right direction/angle, etc. alot of people dont know that over time of driving, and stopping and various bumps, your headlights will move..so always stay on top of that as well. but..good luck.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Just searching and answering the questions that pop in my head and I came across this old post of mine I must not have seen this last reply I found some one piece jdm Stanly lights not cheap but in nice condition but I thought that the jdm lights were ment for right hand drive and that they reflected the light towards the right . If they are the same as usdm then please let me know cause my headlights suck they have bebe holes in them the previous owner must have lived in a bad area I never replaced them cause headlights are expensive and I filled the holes with silicone so they were fine but its upgrade time. THANKS

Comment

I have those projector lights but I want to return to stock or jdms. The light output sucks, but they look good. Personally I would go with the jdms no matter the costs. If you are going for bang for the buck just mod some oems with a yellow high beam and some hyper white bulbs and call it a day you'll be happy and glad you did'nt waste your money...
                    Rolled Out 93 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                    X