Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 + h22a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 + h22a

I just put 4116.23 into my accord for a h22a swap with auto tranny two dnyo runs and a kill switch. I have a list of problem that they sing me off on. the 1st and most important is my distributor, it took a crap of me. My brothere says its FLAT, when we open the cap there was a lot of rust on was i guess you would call the shaft for the rotor. I went to many part stores to find the right part my brothere said i need which was a cap and rotor I have to buy from a dealer with great help they found what i needed. Which my brothere said was wrong cap and rotor he said i need need splines or something like that but when I looked at the distributor I relized part of the rotor was still on the shaft the metal thing that holds the screw and rotor on, we got that off put the new cap and rotor on still not working. We sparked tested it and It was only fireing on the number 1 Cylinder. Yes it sounds like it wants to turn on its goes en en en but nothing happens we checked to see if the fuel pumped was working and we herd it click on and off as he unhooked part of my harnness towards the passiger side near the strut. I called were i had my swap done and they told me I had a 94 Prelude v-tec distributor. My block is off a 1993 prelude.
    If there are anyone questions about what its doing or not fill free to ask cuz right now I have all the time in the world and nothing to do.

jumping to keep from going insane

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Shit, if your brother knows all that, why didn't he do the swap for ya??

95 Accord Wagon EX - Stock

Comment

get a new one from ebay.

if you spent 4 grand..which is to much in my book..then spend money and get a new dizzy.

vtec prelude external coil

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-O...01922807QQrdZ1

vtec internal coil

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRAND...01145770QQrdZ1

regards

x

Comment

Originally posted by xfactortype1
        if you spent 4 grand..which is to much in my book..then spend money and get a new dizzy.

vtec prelude external coil

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-O...01922807QQrdZ1

vtec internal coil

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRAND...01145770QQrdZ1

regards

x

Yeah I know I spent way too much from hookups and I have the internal distributor, I thougth I would end up going to ebay for help. But is there anything that could be the problem?

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by Makelo
          Shit, if your brother knows all that, why didn't he do the swap for ya??
          because my brothere is a little bitc* he siad it would be alot more work for the auto tranny he kept saying I should do the manuale swap but I HATE STICK cuz I am lazy and my grandma drive my car to.

Click Me

Comment

i have an auto as well..

i have an auto. i also got my new dizzy from ebay from user flying pat. i got 2 from him so far. one for my accord and one for my new crv. now i dont have to worry aout the fucking bearing going on me. i put a fireball crane ignition in mine. my members ride is below.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=31571

regards

x

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
              because my brothere is a little bitc* he siad it would be alot more work for the auto tranny he kept saying I should do the manuale swap but I HATE STICK cuz I am lazy and my grandma drive my car to.
              By disecting your post, here's all I saw, YOU LOVE AUTO AND YOUR GRANDMA.
              so I say GET A GIRLFRIEND THAT CAN DRIVE STICK & maybe she can really show you how to drive.

I hope that after paying $4k you have learn something from this,

95 Accord Wagon EX - Stock

Comment

any 1 in ny can do a cheap h22swap

Comment

im in queens whadup

Comment

Originally posted by ampzoner
                    I heard you was looking for someone to do an h22 swap?

Comment

Hey guys before i buy a dizzy is there anything else it can be?

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by ampzoner
                        im in queens whadup

Comment

So does anyone know how to tell the differecent from an internally coil and externally coil?

Click Me

Comment

look at the cap. most vtecs are internal i think.

regards

x

Comment

how do i tell the differcent between an internal coil and external?

Click Me

Comment

Working...
                              X