Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ebay Speed Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Speed Chip

Do you really think that this thing work ???
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/20HP-SPEEDCHIP-HO...ayphotohosting
    I've read a lot of feedback from that and a lot of people said that gave them between 5 and 15HP, but for 0.89$ i'm curious....

What do you think about that... does it worth 7$ (whit shipping)

dont get that It will screw up your car

Comment

no

Comment

Don't do it, you will regret it

95 Accord Wagon EX - Stock

Comment

ok thx :P i'll keep my 7$

Comment

these things make the car run super rich,i bought one a while ago to test it in dyno for kicks, got 1hp but boy was my car burning rich we had to leave the shop for a few mins after the run it was full of gas and alot of smoke.

if any one left poss feedback then they gave feed back v4 testing product, something i never do, or learned to do

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
            Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

It's just an overpriced resistor. Stay away from it. I think all the feedback is because others are afraid of leaving a bad because then they'll most likely get a bad one too.

Comment

I meant to make a post about racing chips. I know on bmw's you can install them but their really only effective if you are running premium gas.

Comment

in our car where the hell would u put that thing anyways?

(\__/)
                  (O.o )
                  (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

they make it sound so convincing. You put it between the ecu and a sensor, i forgot which one tho

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Just always remember.

"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

Comment

I bought one too, didn't install it, now I think it's in the garbage

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22
                        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I bought one like that long time ago but didn't install it yet.
                          The manual said it should be install between the ECU
                          and ATS(Airintake Temperature Sensor) but I couldn't
                          find where the ATS was...
                          It's only a resistor inside and I think it's better not to try...

We have computers modified with Spoon chips here
                          to let the engine go up to 9000RPM.
                          Do you guys think it is worth to try at a cost of $200?

my member's ride thread

Comment

ok, all those things are are resistors. you can get like 10 of them from radio shack for 50 cents. if you REALLY want to try it, then go ahead, but they dont do anything but make your check engine light turn on. where i was told to put it was to unplug the sensor on your intake, and shove it in the spots there. it did nothing. dont waste the cash. use the cash toward the purchase of a turbo kit or an H22!

Member's Ride Page!

Comment

it just tricks your ecu into thinking that the intake air is much colder.
                              1990 h22 accord ex-r

Comment

Working...
                              X