Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H23 head swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23 head swap

H23 Head Swap. My boy and i got the head, intake manifold, valve cover and P14 ECU all for $4.61 yes thats right four dollars and sixty one cents. Keep you guys tuned as my boy and i build his extra motor with this head. i've also got a TD05 and manifold going on this too. Sweet!

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

On what block?

Comment

What i'm wondering is how you got it all for under 5$ lol. Seems kind of fishy? Good pickup though.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
      ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

!!

hell yea we got that head for under 5$, man talk about a hook up..... damn its good to kno people... i cant wait till me and my boi finish this swap.........

Comment

Originally posted by EuroSpec
          On what block?
          possiblythe H23 block if we can get it for the same hook up. If not i got got like 3 F22 blocks so well see. if everything goes well

Comment

!!

just send the head off to go get new valves and so they can resurface the head pickin it up friday hopefully everything goes well.... can anyone tell me if the h23 head will fit perfectly on the f22 block....and where i can get good pistons and connecting rods for the pistons.....

Comment

sounds like somebody bought somebody a 6pack in exchange for parts

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

or a pack of vega's!!! Optimo's
                WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

I vote this the Gayest thread ever

Comment

You need to include pics of the parts and some more details to make it more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronis
                      You need to include pics of the parts and some more details to make it more interesting.
                      buying all that parts for under $5 is ALREADY INTERESTING

Comment

Oh Word Preciate The Love.... But Im New At This And I Have No Clue Postin Pic And All That.... So If Someone Wanna Help Then Help If Not Then Dnt Talk Sh!t

Comment

Originally posted by accord_92
                          Oh Word Preciate The Love.... But Im New At This And I Have No Clue Postin Pic And All That.... So If Someone Wanna Help Then Help If Not Then Dnt Talk Sh!t
                          WORD! What he said ! I got you on those pics Double R. I need to use your garage this weekend. Im bringin my accord down here. Just ordered the jdm one pieces. remember those projectors sittin in my living room...Hint...Hint...*cough* HID. ill get at you after work. If you're getting the H23 block let me get that extra F22 block you have. I got my project too.
                          Last edited by onyx10; 08-09-2006, 09:18 AM.

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

Yeah thats cool man I just want to see pics of your build. to add pics just follow the attach filesbuttons bellow your little word pad will your writing the post. you kow about having to change the lower timing gear off the waterpump to the h23 gear right?

Comment

naw i didnt knoe.. so thats just on the f22 blosk rite... ima need to talk to my resources and get that h23 blocck for 5 or ten dollars atleast.... if anyone can help me out wit some connecting rods for the pistons heads holla at me

Comment

Working...
                              X