Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

clutch & flywheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clutch & flywheel

wuz up, i need advice on what cluch & fly wheel i should use for my f22b
    J-Spec Performance/ Ruthless

well what the hell are you looking for in your car? what kinda mods are you running? you run auot-x? need more info than what kinda flywheel and clutch should i get. and are you talking about the dohc f22b? or the sohc f22b1 or b2?
    spin city

Comment

XTD cheap and it works...Still breakin in my stage 3 but my homeboi got an xtd stage 3 on his f22b and it fuckin catches hard.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i swear there was a thread about the same shit just a few hours ago.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I was worried about the quality of the XTD stage 3. But i got it from all the postive feedback.

It works pretty dang good.
          A little clutch chatter...in that it jidders sometimes...seems more prevalent starting on turns for some reason. Otherwise pedal pressure is the same, but mine grabs fairly far out...sorta wish it grabbed a little closer to the floor. I may adjust it sometime if i get around to it.
          Great clutch for the money if you ask me.
          if you were really on a budget...the pressure plate felt about the same as stock, so theoretically you could just throw in the ceramic 6 disk plate. Just as long as your PP is in good condition along with your flywheel.

Mark

Comment

get a 6 puck sprung, you'll love it

Comment

I'm actually waiting for mine in the mail. BIgdaddyvtec from hmt and honda tech ran one for a long time on his turbo accord at 260 hp and he said it did fine until he upped the boost and got over 300.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronis
                I'm actually waiting for mine in the mail. BIgdaddyvtec from hmt and honda tech ran one for a long time on his turbo accord at 260 hp and he said it did fine until he upped the boost and got over 300.

make sure u get sprung or u'll have a hell of a time if ur gonna use ur car as a dd or street driven a lot, they grip really nice

Comment

why do some clutches say theyre for racing only?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

because they are a huge PITA to be driving in the city.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

^because there probly like a twin disc which basically means u have to rev it to like 5k and dump the clutch or u'll kill the engine because they grip that good.

Comment

Originally posted by kslice88
                        get a 6 puck sprung, you'll love it
                        wuts the diff between a 4 puck and a 6 puck?
                        Hold On Not Done Accelerating
                        Had One Never Did Again

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          i swear there was a thread about the same shit just a few hours ago.
                          There always is, people need to SEARCH....
                          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                          X