Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Clock Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clock Door

Does anyone know where I can get or how I can replace the little spring-loaded clock door that covers the clock buttons on the dash? Mine got ripped off by my friend and the holding rod/tab broke so it won't work anymore. Now it looks ugly as hell.

I saw one in the junkyard, but I couldn't figure out how to get it out without taking the whole clock assembly out and breaking it the same way mine broke.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Go back to the junkyard and put that shit in your pocket.... end of story lol

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

I dont think its possible to replace the door itself. Plus the size, just replace the whole thing. Dont forget you can DIY the screen and have white numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
        Go back to the junkyard and put that shit in your pocket.... end of story lol
        lmao, thats exactly what i do
        .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

or

or you could buy an acura 94-97 clock on ebay and get white numbers already. Thats what I did and loving it.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
            lmao, thats exactly what i do
            me too. ive walked out of yards with free windshields before.

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

Junkyard is da "ish, lol, everytime i go i go crazy lol, couple of days ago i got me all my heatshield bolts, all da p.s. bolts, alternator bolt, and an IAC valve

Just hit a trip to da junkyard, that should solve ur problem good luck!

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
              My Ride thread
              Flickr
              Originally posted by d112crzy
              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
              All I gotta really say is:
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Thanks guys.

But...how can I take off the clock door from a junkyard CB7 without breaking it?

And how do I DIY the clock to make it have white numbers? That sounds awsome to have.

And can anyone point me to a FAQ or something that shows how to properly replace a clock unit?

Also, are these clocks you were talking about drummersteve7?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...&fsop=1&fsoo=1

Forgive me everyone, I'm a newbie but I'm trying to learn.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by raytheon_liszt
                  Does anyone know where I can get or how I can replace the little spring-loaded clock door that covers the clock buttons on the dash? Mine got ripped off by my friend and the holding rod/tab broke so it won't work anymore. Now it looks ugly as hell.

I saw one in the junkyard, but I couldn't figure out how to get it out without taking the whole clock assembly out and breaking it the same way mine broke.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.
                  haha..happen to me also...also, my friend was adjusting the time when the clip broke off...i one more thing broken on my accord

Comment

Wait, nevermind on the DIY. I found some threads about it (told you I was a newbie). Looks simple to remove but...

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=clock
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=clock+DIY

Comment

Originally posted by raytheon_liszt
                        Also, are these clocks you were talking about drummersteve7?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...&fsop=1&fsoo=1
                        Yah thats what Im talking about I replaced mine, and no more green. Its completely white I love it...lata! Hope you figure it all out.
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
                          or you could buy an acura 94-97 clock on ebay and get white numbers already. Thats what I did and loving it.
                          all integra clocks are universal for all 3g (94-01)

in jdm land, they have the clock delete and it was only an option. white is amongst one of the rarest. usdm only have green or amber (for type r). if you got one congrats on the rare find (that is if its legit)

Comment

Working...
                          X